Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
THIS topic is the HOTTEST topic ever!

like the previous TOPIC ~ got deleted once it reach 10000 view???~

when people unable to play "mario" suddenly they become hyper active on forum~
if you really that desperate, FFS go to shop and BUY!

otherwise chill out and wait till fix come out ~ while waiting LETS PLAY COD 6 : Modern Warfare 2

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
DDJM said:
PainToad said:
DDJM said:
P.S. And this is for everyone: even if you download the cracked version, please buy this game and support Nintendo because they really deserve it! We want more games like this, this is the old style Mario we've been waiting on console since 15 years (about me I'll buy it on day one)!
GTFO. No one asked for your opinion on piracy.

So sad... there are really too many kids on this forum ready to flame everyone... This is a forum and everyone is free to say his opinion. But you're just flaming now. I'm not going to answer you, I already reported your post to moderators and they know what to do.
Your the one who took the thread off topic and was clearly trolling.

zzhou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
electrico said:
You can make any scenario possible but no one knows the real one. One is for sure.There's no new copy protection. i will make a scenario myself just like everyone here.. This copy came out from nintendo, it is the demo version played in conventions in special modified wiis ,just for conventions, and somebody stole it (but nintendo knew it,they put it there on purpose ,to grow the hype ) and they succeed!!
On the other hand i find my self happy because i had the chance to try the game world 1-1 as a demo,
such as a fanboy.

Don't be ridiculous. Have you ever seen demo that fails with generic disk error? Would it be demo you'll see bright and merry screen saying "NSMB, available in retail stores near you November 2009, rated E for Everyone".

koops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PainToad said:
this has got to be the worst online community on the interwebs

then why stay ..ur free to leave at anytime
grog.gif

QUOTE(Bladexdsl @ Nov 9 2009, 10:09 AM) and even if it did who wants to play it on a shitty little computer screen?
laugh.gif

40" is to small for ya?? well i can always fire up the projector
tongue.gif

SPiiKE

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. I have been following this topic for a few days now . varios sites , various topics , various levels of IQ....
on all these sites ---- it is a reatail copy . it is not a bad dump . it is copy protected . untill it is understood how it is processd , there is no time scale on how long it will be untill this is cracked . do you think nintendo are happy to have millions of games pirated . ( i know some are buying it new to use on usb ) . What do nintend do a - make games b - make money . Do nintendo follow the hacking scene - of couse they do . they will be following this as much as all you are . HOW MUCH MONEY WILL THEY MAKE IF THEY CAN SELL A WORKING PIRACY PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR ALL WII GAMES. maby it will get hacked , maby it wont , this is not the end . ......... get used to it ......!

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
SPiiKE said:
Ok. I have been following this topic for a few days now . varios sites , various topics , various levels of IQ....
on all these sites ---- it is a reatail copy . it is not a bad dump . it is copy protected . untill it is understood how it is processd , there is no time scale on how long it will be untill this is cracked . do you think nintendo are happy to have millions of games pirated . ( i know some are buying it new to use on usb ) . What do nintend do a - make games b - make money . Do nintendo follow the hacking scene - of couse they do . they will be following this as much as all you are . HOW MUCH MONEY WILL THEY MAKE IF THEY CAN SELL A WORKING PIRACY PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR ALL WII GAMES. maby it will get hacked , maby it wont , this is not the end . ......... get used to it ......!
This.

YueFairchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, let's see if I can sum up what's known so far.

1) The ISO we have is the retail PAL version. It's not a demo. It's not a stolen E3 disc. It's not a leak by Nintendo to increase publicity. It was bought by a GBAtemp user legally, ripped, and dumped.
2) There's a new piracy protection that isn't yet cracked. Nobody knows what it is, where on the disc it is, ANYTHING about it except that it causes random crashes, and makes it impossible to boot on most loaders. It WILL be cracked, but it hasn't yet. Basically everyone that knows anything about anything is working on cracking it, and we don't have anything yet. As soon as anyone figures word one out about it, you'll see it on here. What we DO know is that it IS definitely an
3) IT IS NOT A BAD RIP! MULTIPLE users have bought and ripped the game, and they've ALL had this problem. It's ABSOLUTELY an anti-piracy deal. Do NOT suggest it's just a shitty rip, it's not that.
4) It doesn't work. It doesn't work at all for any softmod loaders or emulators, and some modchip users might be able to get to world 1-3 or so before it crashes. It's been tested on basically everything, and there's no solution that solves it 100% yet.

So can we stop the stupid questions now? Please? You're making Baby Jesus cry. :

mdmwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyway, using Gecko OS 1.9 and USB Gecko I managed to pause the game right one step before it starts. I could post MEM80 dump if someone is interested...

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
Mic_128 said:
Question, is it known what updates is required for the retail copy to run? (IE, What version of Wii firmware is needed?)
Well it has 4.1, I have 4.0 with updates blocked, and it boots fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg