Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working.

USB LOADER GX

Downloaded the main.rar file posted on here.

FORCE NTSC
LANGUAGE English

002 Enabled

run .dol from SD (TRICK, I don't know WHY, but I believe usbloader GX prefers SNMP01.dol instead of just SNMP.dol, I've never had a successful .dol BOOT without the full game name, games like RED STEEL and Monster Hunter TRI).

Is all I changed.

Outside the game, I updated IOS53 to the newest one and signed it with DOP IOS MOD v4

Hope this helps. I haven't gotten back 1-2 as I'm doing school work, so I'm leaving the game playing, to see if it freezes, etc.

Wynd

M11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So replacing the main.dol with WiiScrubber 1.40 will trucha sign the image? Is there any other way, without trucha signing it?

I have a 4.2E wii with modchip and without any softmods. So the only option for me is to softmod? What exactly do i need? Which guide do i need to follow?

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Master Mo said:
At least it has an end with this at GBATemp. Now it`s going to be spookey around here when everybody is busy playing NSMBWii...

the forum is faster now, no more 10 sec delays
smile.gif

Clish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Logan said:
Works for me. Simply replaced the main.dol with the one from page 39, using WiiScrubber. Put the ISO onto my HDD and USB Loader GX booted it just fine. Although did get a black screen until I enabled 002 fix for the game.

did exactly the same thing.. the game runes fine... except there is no music for me when i am in levels... there is music when i am in the world or title screen... also there are also the special effect sounds such as attacks and fireballs... just not music

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime I run the game it sends me back to the system menu, is this because I have cioscorp installed?
Yes, I'm using neogamma to run the game.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I just woke up and theres +30 pages againg and my internet is slow and I dont wana read 30 pages...lol
any fix for softmod yet?

Clish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
C175R said:
So I just woke up and theres +30 pages againg and my internet is slow and I dont wana read 30 pages...lol
any fix for softmod yet?

yes alt-dol.. download on pg 39

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Game works for me on 4.2U Rev14 using wiiflow with 002 error on nothing else. Also i used dop ios but it didn't have the latest ios53 on there but the game still works for ma anyway without it.

dingl3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
could someone please confirm if i have to change from 3.2 to 4.1 with wanni updated to work this game as i have done everything said replaced the main.dol with the one from here and the game restarts the wii as it is loadingin in neogamma tried r7 and r8

Thanks in advance

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I update IOS53 a few hours ago, first from the update partition v5149, then with Dop-Ios v5406, all it did was give me "The Disc Error Message" on all backups loading from the disc channel, so i went back to the old version IOS53-64-v4113, games are booting through the disc channel again, not NSMB that reboots the wii

You dont need the newer IOS53-64-v5149 or v5406, its running for me on v4113

neema

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
david432111 said:
Everytime I run the game it sends me back to the system menu, is this because I have cioscorp installed?
Yes, I'm using neogamma to run the game.

I'm having the same problem too. I patched the iso, burned and launched it in neogamma r7 and r8 beta 7. I am using cioscorp 3.4. Everytime I load the game it goes to a green screen and reboots the wii.

Ameen

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I cant get this to load with neogamma r7 either, despite the fact it runs perfectly on my usb hdd. I need the disc so my sister's kids can run on their wii (they dont have a usb drive).

Edit: also I am noticing alot of users are saying they have both cioscorp and neogamma, I thought the whole point of installing cioscorp was so you wouldnt need a launcher like neogamma. If you dont want to install a bunch of fuxxored IOS files on ur wii just use neogamma and its alot safer (instead of clicking on the disc channel u click on the neogamma channel, big whoop)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
SectionX said:
I am still waiting for confirmation, does a patched ISO work with wiikey and geckoos?

quote from this thread

"yes this cheat works fine for the normal untouched iso via gecko using wiikey1

for some reason i cannot boot the 'patched main.dol' trucha signed iso with my wiikey1, anyone have any ideas why ?

do i need to patch a certain ios or even the system menu to able to boot trucha signed discs ? "

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will confirm that I have a drivekey and the new patched game but no softmod and it resets on every attempt to start the game through the disc channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck