Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
C175R said:
So I just woke up and theres +30 pages againg and my internet is slow and I dont wana read 30 pages...lol
any fix for softmod yet?
I don't know why I bothered to update the first post..none is even looking at it...

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
Game works for me on 4.2U Rev14 using wiiflow with 002 error on nothing else. Also i used dop ios but it didn't have the latest ios53 on there but the game still works for ma anyway without it.

that's with the patched iso?

some1ne

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
IT WORKS FOR ME:
alt dol version, usb loader gx, 002 error fix, NTSC U wii with video auto patch
1 problem:
cant pass the "Hold the wiimote sideways screen"
the "2" doesnt appear.
Any solution?

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the disc loader issues are region specific? If you have it running via disc and NeoGamma - list what region Wii you have... and do the same if it's NOT working via disc for you. I'll go first.
tongue.gif

NTSC Wii
USB Loader GX - Working
NeoGamma r8 beta 7 via disc - Not Working

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
Got it working on my 4.0E PAL Wii in USB Loader GX, works smooth with the alt dol version on the SD Card.
Can't get it to work with Wiiflow somehow though, do I have to rename it to Main.dol and have two .dol files on my SD Card in the root? One for USB Loader GX and one for Wiiflow?

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Blue-K said:
C175R said:
So I just woke up and theres +30 pages againg and my internet is slow and I dont wana read 30 pages...lol
any fix for softmod yet?
I don't know why I bothered to update the first post..none is even looking at it...

I did. And BTW I'm nearly 100% sure posting the modified main.dol is against the rules. I suggest replacing it with a tutorial on how to do it with a hex editor.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
SEE THE FIRST PAGE FOR ALL THE INFO YOU NEED!

Blue-K was kind enough to update it for all of us. So before asking questions that have already been answered, plz check it out!

Front page doesn't tell me why all my other games work but this one gives black screen no matter how I try and launch.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kafluke said:
xflak40 said:
SEE THE FIRST PAGE FOR ALL THE INFO YOU NEED!

Blue-K was kind enough to update it for all of us. So before asking questions that have already been answered, plz check it out!

Front page doesn't tell me why all my other games work but this one gives black screen no matter how I try and launch.

Anti-002 fix on?

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not working from disc for me on neogamma r7 and neogamma r8 beta 3. Get a green screen which then returns me to the wii menu. Im using a pal wii and have installed the ios53. Help me please i want to play this thing.

dlf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid to ask but could someone upload a changed ISO, tried alt DOL but still same ol' error . . . I have internet on my wii & can use a USB loader. I don't have DVD's nor do I care to burn games to DVD.

ultraburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Izzy said:
Got it working on my 4.0E PAL Wii in USB Loader GX, works smooth with the alt dol version on the SD Card.
Can't get it to work with Wiiflow somehow though, do I have to rename it to Main.dol and have two .dol files on my SD Card in the root? One for USB Loader GX and one for Wiiflow?

I have the same story...cant get it to work with Wiiflow,do I leave it as Main.dol or call it after the game ID ?
When I use the alt dol arrows nothing happens,could it be the location of the alt dol.
By the way its been crazy watching this game get "cracked" " it wont get cracked until the official release" etc , i'm glad its got there in the end though.

thatguyjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question: I've got a 4.1 Wii, I updated IOS53, and installed cIOS rev 14.

I'm using USB Loader GX, the newest version, d/l'ed fresh today.

I've patched the ISO with WiiScrubber 1.4.

Additionally, I have a Wiikey, but haven't updated it, or, to my knowledge, even used it's functions since Brawl came out in Japan. I was under the impression that with a USB Back-up Loader, nothing from the Wii-key would be in effect, so I haven't worried about it.

Now, when I get into USB Loader GX, I've got the 002 Fix on, as detailed in other parts of this thread. However, I get an error unless I choose to "Patch Country Strings." Additionally, the game is stretched horizontally in such a way that the bottom of the screen is completely cut off! Indeed, despite trying other possible aspect ratios, the "Push _ Button" message is cut off on the main screen! That's how much is messed up, which makes it almost unplayable!

What can I do to solve this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?