bleachburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
bleachburn said:
You are correct, I don't frequent these online forums regularly. Sorry if my 'internetting' isn't as '1337' as yours, but I believe I got my point across.

Thanks for your sarcasm, though. I can tell you thought loooooooong and hard about that one.

If there is a SERIOUS response from the people working on this one, it'd be appreciated. I've done midi, and 8-bit music for a few games in my time...No need to be a dick... Just use the edit button like a person with more than two brain cells should be able to figure out.

And I did give you a serious response to your offer of creating music for the game, that it's probably not likely to be done... Apparently your 'readding' is as bad as your 'internetting':QUOTE(gridatttack @ Jan 4 2010, 01:00 PM) When you replace music, it kinda sounds off.
(video[not by me])

To be honest, your sarcastic attacks were the first instance of a user being a 'dick' towards another in this conversation... I was simply trying to offer some of my help for the project. Clearly someone with your amazing internet/language skills should be able to comprehend that simple idea. Instead you think to attack how I've decided to post two separate messages? Why should I now post my previous work? Have your actions shown you to possess the ability to work with others? Have your responses shown that it's worth my time to help YOU? I don't think I'll offer to help with the project, to be honest. So you have NO idea what I could have actually brought to the table, due to your blind stupidity, and sarcasm to others simply attempting to help.

Also, note, in context, my use of the 'word' 'internetting', would be accepted more than your mis-spelling of the word 'reading'.

I'm done responding to you. It's not worth my time.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bleachburn said:
To be honest, your sarcastic attacks were the first instance of a user being a 'dick' towards another in this conversation...It was a joke... a rib... a tease... Did you not notice the 5 laughing smiley faces?
Humor. You should learn it... It's a pretty vital human interaction trait.

bleachburn said:
I was simply trying to offer some of my help for the project. Clearly someone with your amazing internet/language skills should be able to comprehend that simple idea. Instead you think to attack how I've decided to post two separate messages? Why should I now post my previous work? Have your actions shown you to possess the ability to work with others? Have your responses shown that it's worth my time to help YOU? I don't think I'll offer to help with the project, to be honest. So you have NO idea what I could have actually brought to the table, due to your blind stupidity, and sarcasm to others simply attempting to help.Maybe you SHOULD work on your 'internetting'... then you'd realize that this isn't my project and you wouldn't be helping me.
As for what you could have brought to the table, based on your lack of 'internetting' skills, I'd say not much in the actual game hacking area which is what would be needed based on what I've said multiple times and the video that was linked showing what happens when you modify the music... the video and comments you seem to be ignoring

QUOTE(bleachburn @ Jan 6 2010, 12:20 PM)
Also, note, in context, my use of the 'word' 'internetting', would be accepted more than your mis-spelling of the word 'reading'.
I put 'redding' in quotes because I was spelling it like you spelled 'interneting'.
You don't need to double the "t". It's not 'readding', it's 'reading', it's not 'talkking', it's 'talking' so it should stand to reason that it's 'interneting' not internetting'.
It's basic grammar.

If I knew you were going to act like this, I wouldn't have made a silly joke.
I apologize for doing so and I'm sorry you lack a sense of humor.

bleachburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
bleachburn said:
To be honest, your sarcastic attacks were the first instance of a user being a 'dick' towards another in this conversation...It was a joke... a rib... a tease... Did you not notice the 5 laughing smiley faces?

bleachburn said:
I was simply trying to offer some of my help for the project. Clearly someone with your amazing internet/language skills should be able to comprehend that simple idea. Instead you think to attack how I've decided to post two separate messages? Why should I now post my previous work? Have your actions shown you to possess the ability to work with others? Have your responses shown that it's worth my time to help YOU? I don't think I'll offer to help with the project, to be honest. So you have NO idea what I could have actually brought to the table, due to your blind stupidity, and sarcasm to others simply attempting to help.Maybe you SHOULD work on your 'internetting'... then you'd realize that this isn't my project and you wouldn't be helping me.
As for what you could have brought to the table, based on your lack of 'internetting' skills, I'd say not much in the actual game hacking area which is what would be needed based on what I've said multiple times and the video that was linked showing what happens when you modify the music... the video and comments you seem to be ignoring

I put 'redding' in quotes because I was spelling it like you spelled 'interneting'.
You don't need to double the "t". It's not 'readding', it's 'reading', it's not 'talkking', it's 'talking' so it should stand to reason that it's 'interneting' not internetting'.
It's basic grammar.

You, kiddo, are an ingrate. Quite an ignorant little child. Since it isn't YOUR project, YOU shouldn't have answered my post in the first place. Brush up on your grammar, yourself. Depending on the consonant at the end of the word, it IS commonplace to do just as I have done with the quoted word. I'm sick of arguing semantics with you, as you clearly don't understand anyways. Sorry I don't spend all my life on these forums making sarcastic remarks at those who would only try to help out how they can, for a project which many would enjoy.

I digress. Grid, I'm sorry that your thread has been hijacked, as I only tried to contact YOU in regards to helping with the ROM.

Too bad little kids like Twiztid feel the need to be little shit disturbers.

Good luck with your mod, Grid.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
bleachburn said:
twiztidsinz said:
bleachburn said:

bleachburn said:

It's basic grammar.

You, kiddo, are an ingrate. Quite an ignorant little child. Since it isn't YOUR project, YOU shouldn't have answered my post in the first place. Brush up on your grammar, yourself. Depending on the consonant at the end of the word, it IS commonplace to do just as I have done with the quoted word. I'm sick of arguing semantics with you, as you clearly don't understand anyways. Sorry I don't spend all my life on these forums making sarcastic remarks at those who would only try to help out how they can, for a project which many would enjoy.

I digress. Grid, I'm sorry that your thread has been hijacked, as I only tried to contact YOU in regards to helping with the ROM.

Good luck with your mod, Grid.

Stop fighting it's useless -__-"

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bleachburn said:
I'm done responding to you. It's not worth my time.I thought you weren't responding to me anymore?

bleachburn said:
Since it isn't YOUR project, YOU shouldn't have answered my post in the first place.Sorry... that's how forums work. It's a community posting questions, answers and responses.
You offered your help, and I explained why it wouldn't be of much help at this time since it's not the creation of music or sounds that is the issue, but getting the music and sounds back into the game in a non-'corrupted' way that is the block -- which you seemed to ignore in favor of blowing a bit of humor out of proportion and taking it as a personal attack on your person and responding with rage.
bleachburn said:
Brush up on your grammar, yourself. Depending on the consonant at the end of the word, it IS commonplace to do just as I have done with the quoted word.
You're right... my mistake.
I did forget that rule about doubling consonants is dependent on what and the type of the preceding letters.

QUOTE(bleachburn @ Jan 6 2010, 02:59 PM)
So if I'm a shit disturber, and I'm disturbing you, that would mean you are.....?

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
The problem with the music is hard-coded in the game, there's nothing you can do about it (with current knowledge of how the DS plays back music in NSMB)... When the proper conversion is come up with, it will be a glorious day for Gridatttack and I, but until then, I will hear the (SWEET!!!) NSMB Music

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
twiztidsinz said:
bleachburn said:
I'm done responding to you. It's not worth my time.I thought you weren't responding to me anymore?

bleachburn said:
Since it isn't YOUR project, YOU shouldn't have answered my post in the first place.Sorry... that's how forums work. It's a community posting questions, answers and responses.
You offered your help, and I explained why it wouldn't be of much help at this time since it's not the creation of music or sounds that is the issue, but getting the music and sounds back into the game in a non-'corrupted' way that is the block -- which you seemed to ignore in favor of blowing a bit of humor out of proportion and taking it as a personal attack on your person and responding with rage.
bleachburn said:
Brush up on your grammar, yourself. Depending on the consonant at the end of the word, it IS commonplace to do just as I have done with the quoted word.
You're right... my mistake.
I did forget that rule about doubling consonants is dependent on what and the type of the preceding letters.

QUOTE(bleachburn @ Jan 6 2010, 02:59 PM)
So if I'm a shit disturber, and I'm disturbing you, that would mean you are.....?

really, all i read from you two fighting is bla bla bla bla bla, kinda pointless.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The arguement is making the load time irritating. Please stop, it's utterly irrelevent.

Anyways...the hack seems to be coming along nicely.
smile.gif
looks great, keep it up.

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Finally fixed the 7 castle bug. Just needs a little more fixing and the world 7 part 2 video will be on. Also i was trying some days back ago to put the minus world. What do you think? Thought it will look differen....

@bleachburn: If you can create some tunes by examining how nsmb render sound, then your welcome! Also for testing where cool roght know. Might inform you later.....

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Range-TE said:
wait wait wait, you arent gonna make the graphics NES like are ya ???? cause i'd really rather play the NES version if you do that.....
No. Only the gray levels(which are 3). Besides is only the ground. Same for the red ones.

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Which mountains are better? These or the old ones?(sorry for the quality and size of the pic and no big mountain preview)
newmountains.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo