Homebrew NEW software for injecting DSiWare saves to a DSi?

guyman70718

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BootMii does not host the files for the software to inject save files anymore. Since I'm on 1.4 now, I can inject the hax save, but there is no more software to inject the save. Does anyone have the software somewhere or know of a replacement?

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I want to do it through the SD card, and I want to do 4swords. I did sudoku properly, but I think the 4swords save I used isn't good.
You shouldn't try and do it through the SD card, since the software to do it through is pretty much nonexistent now. Try injecting the Sudoku in the NAND and not the SD.

guyman70718

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't try and do it through the SD card, since the software to do it through is pretty much nonexistent now. Try injecting the Sudoku in the NAND and not the SD.
I already have Sudoku I said, I want to do 4swords. I know it would be better to just redo the nand, but I think it would be much easier for me and everyone else if the software was found.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I already have Sudoku I said, I want to do 4swords. I know it would be better to just redo the nand, but I think it would be much easier for me and everyone else if the software was found.
Well, I guess you should try to inject the 4swordshax in the NAND by copying the public.sav exploit file to the title/00030004/4b513945/data directory.

Reactions: siamese

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Were exposing people? Do me next!
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    this is your quote: "LOL! So you're not going to tell us what you did and just put 100% of the blame on your parents? Why do I feel there's a large part you're leaving out? Regardless, your case is the minority. Acting like parents shouldn't monitor their children because you had a bad experience is...well... I'll just say it. It's just flat out stupid."
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    now you edited it, means you are dishonest and wanted to hide it
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How is that a lie? LOL!
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so...piss off, I win
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in my world that is being dishonest and condescending
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lmao
    I edited it like 2 seconds after i submit it. I evens stated in my next post that I edited it. How is literally saying "I edited my post" being dishonest? LMFAO!
    I also never said I didnt say that. lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    mmmm benzos
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because you even tried to and then you called out that guy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and told him he's saying pure bs
    You were in here arguing before i arrived. Stop lying.
    WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    that's all there is to it, you can't stand someone else's opinions and I NEVER LIE and I am not crying here, you have hallucinations
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you should take your meds right now because who is making that noise? not me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you do
    LOL! Everyone else here knows exactly what you have been saying and doing in here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I don't lie
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I argued, yes
    I can literally see your past messages to people from before i came in here.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I can literally see your past messages to people from before i came in here.