Homebrew NEW software for injecting DSiWare saves to a DSi?

guyman70718

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BootMii does not host the files for the software to inject save files anymore. Since I'm on 1.4 now, I can inject the hax save, but there is no more software to inject the save. Does anyone have the software somewhere or know of a replacement?

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I want to do it through the SD card, and I want to do 4swords. I did sudoku properly, but I think the 4swords save I used isn't good.
You shouldn't try and do it through the SD card, since the software to do it through is pretty much nonexistent now. Try injecting the Sudoku in the NAND and not the SD.

guyman70718

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't try and do it through the SD card, since the software to do it through is pretty much nonexistent now. Try injecting the Sudoku in the NAND and not the SD.
I already have Sudoku I said, I want to do 4swords. I know it would be better to just redo the nand, but I think it would be much easier for me and everyone else if the software was found.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I already have Sudoku I said, I want to do 4swords. I know it would be better to just redo the nand, but I think it would be much easier for me and everyone else if the software was found.
Well, I guess you should try to inject the 4swordshax in the NAND by copying the public.sav exploit file to the title/00030004/4b513945/data directory.

Reactions: siamese

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs