Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Harvest moon is out! Its on my pre site!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I guess while i was playing Sword of Mana it came out, as it was posted on the front page half an hour ago.

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
I'm sure it will happen as FFTA:

In a few days will be released a savefix patch and EVERYBODY will forget about the savebug... Then the EURO MULTIx version will be released, and NOBODY will even care to make a fix, and we, international players, will be lacking of a way to play it in our cards and in our languages, untill 2 months later, a group of german or french programmers decide to do something-like-a-patch, tired of getting no help from any of the scene.

Why you try not to be so &%$#@ and help us and release a save-fix patch for the EURO version, when it's out?

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Because you are not using a Xtreme card. The extreme card saves fine.

QUOTE said:
I'm sure it will happen as FFTA:

In a few days will be released a savefix patch and EVERYBODY will forget about the savebug... Then the EURO MULTIx version will be released, and NOBODY will even care to make a fix, and we, international players, will be lacking of a way to play it in our cards and in our languages, untill 2 months later, a group of german or french programmers decide to do something-like-a-patch, tired of getting no help from any of the scene.

Why you try not to be so &%$#@ and help us and release a save-fix patch for the EURO version, when it's out?

Because english is a universal langugage. Learn it or die. Anyway, Try using the english save fix. If that doesn't work tell me and i'll make a euro save fix in a day or 2.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm back althought I haven't advanced very far in the game (as usual, I always bid my time and train myself first before proceeding further). The story have definitly become much better than the old GB version. The gameplay is quite simple to follow too so far.

As for the saving problem, for those who use the VBA, switch the save type to Flash 64K, it worked for me.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
64K! aha! that was the problem, thanks
happy.gif

EDIT: nevermind that didnt work, I jsut keep getting a message in the game that says "Unable to Save Data"

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
Because you are not using a Xtreme card. The extreme card saves fine.

(...)

Because english is a universal langugage. Learn it or die. Anyway, Try using the english save fix. If that doesn't work tell me and i'll make a euro save fix in a day or 2.
That's true... and I don't know the really statistics, but european videogames market is huge, and I think it's even bigger than the american one (all the euro countries together). The problem is the diversity of languages.

I do know english, I speak it fluidly and have a more or less good gramatic and orthography, but everybody likes to play a game in its own language (almost all vidgames here in Spain are translated, either dubbed or sub-titled, and the ones not, are low selling). There are many people whom does not knows english, and for they play a game like that, is the same as if you try to play a game in japanese or chinese.

I even think american game developers does not care about many of million of spanish-speaking americans, and many of them are not fluid in english at all.

There's a modest and growing up GBA community of spanish-speaking people on the Internet, and we have news, reviews, PD ROMS, and even forums about games and scene related issues (flash linkers, ROMs, patches, etc). Take a look at http://www.gbplanet.net (just coincidence, the name is in english
tongue.gif
) Or go and take a look at the forums at http://www.dmg-01.net/foros/ It's completly in spanish...

Going back to topic, thanks for your help, and I hope more scene programmers like you would care about us, international players. Also I hope you help us to release a patch for other games, such Harvest Moon and so.

America is not the only country where people buys and play video games... and english is not the only language in the world...
blink.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
64K! aha! that was the problem, thanks

EDIT: nevermind that didnt work, I jsut keep getting a message in the game that says "Unable to Save Data"
Are you sure? Did you made sure to switch the save type before starting the game? If so, it should have worked. The game save normally after I setted it to Automatic -> Flash 64K.

gmore

Trophies
XP
Country
errrrrr question, i can't level up anyone know the reason, i have like killed about 30 monsters now, and the bar just stays there and i c the level up sign but that is about it.....

edit- ok i got it fixed don't worry about it

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
errrrrr question, i can't level up anyone know the reason, i have like killed about 30 monsters now, and the bar just stays there and i c the level up sign but that is about it.....
Just press the Start button and you'll see a new option called "level up", select that to see the various ranks where your stats will be affected depending of which rank you choose for your level up such as Warrior, Sage and Thief. Choose one of the rank and the appropriate stats will increase, completing the level up.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
X-Gamer if I showed you my VBA settings file could you tell me what I have set wrong so I can save? ^^

well here it is.....

[preferences]
language=1
windowX=293
windowY=174
Joy0_Left=203
Joy0_Right=205
Joy0_Up=200
Joy0_Speed=57
Joy0_Capture=88
Joy0_GS=46
Joy0_Down=208
Joy0_A=44
Joy0_B=45
Joy0_L=30
Joy0_R=31
Joy0_Start=28
Joy0_Select=14
Joy1_Left=0
Joy1_Right=0
Joy1_Up=0
Joy1_Speed=0
Joy1_Capture=0
Joy1_GS=0
Joy1_Down=0
Joy1_A=0
Joy1_B=0
Joy1_L=0
Joy1_R=0
Joy1_Start=0
Joy1_Select=0
Joy2_Left=0
Joy2_Right=0
Joy2_Up=0
Joy2_Speed=0
Joy2_Capture=0
Joy2_GS=0
Joy2_Down=0
Joy2_A=0
Joy2_B=0
Joy2_L=0
Joy2_R=0
Joy2_Start=0
Joy2_Select=0
Joy3_Left=0
Joy3_Right=0
Joy3_Up=0
Joy3_Speed=0
Joy3_Capture=0
Joy3_GS=0
Joy3_Down=0
Joy3_A=0
Joy3_B=0
Joy3_L=0
Joy3_R=0
Joy3_Start=0
Joy3_Select=0
joyVersion=1
selectedFilter=1
romdir=C:EMU-FILESGBAROMSGameBoy Advance Roms
recent0=
video=0
recent1=
biosFile=C:EMU-FILESGBAFILESBIOSGBA_Bios_[TS2].gba
recent2=
useBios=1
recent3=
recent4=
recent5=
recent6=
recent7=
recent8=
showSpeed=0
recent9=
flashSize=65536
saveType=0
gbromdir=C:EMU-FILESGBAROMSGameBoy Color Roms
soundEnable=783
soundOff=0
soundQuality=1
languageName=
frameSkip=2
gbFrameSkip=0
autoFrameSkip=0
vsync=0
synchronize=1
stretch=0
defaultVideoDriver=1
fsWidth=0
fsHeight=0
fsColorDepth=0
renderMethod=1
skipBios=1
soundEcho=0
soundLowPass=0
soundReverse=0
soundVolume=0
ddrawEmulationOnly=0
ddrawUseVideoMemory=0
tripleBuffering=1
d3dFilter=0
glFilter=0
glType=0
filter=0
disableMMX=0
disableStatus=1
showSpeedTransparent=1
gbPrinter=0
pauseWhenInactive=1
useOldSync=0
captureFormat=0
removeIntros=0
recentFreeze=0
autoIPS=1
disableSfx=0
enhancedDetection=1
ifbType=0
agbPrint=0
rtcEnabled=1
autoHideMenu=0
skinEnabled=0
skinName=
borderOn=0
borderAutomatic=0
emulatorType=0
colorOption=0
priority=2
autoSaveCheatList=0
gbPaletteOption=0
gbPaletteCount=48
gbPalette=FF7FB5568C310000FF7FB5568C310000FF7FB5568C310000FF7FB5568C310000FF7FB5
68C310000FF7FB5568C310000A4
rewindTimer=0
Motion_Left=75
Motion_Right=77
Motion_Up=72
Motion_Down=80
joypadDefault=0
autoLoadMostRecent=0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users