Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm I've just notice, the AI in this game is HORRIBLE, it's really bad, and makes it hard to play the game. The AI just gets stuck behind things and never goes and attacks anything at all. It's a one person game almost (I've even changed the AI setup to be as close as possible and it still does nothing). I'm currently in the cave just after topple and i keep dieing because my other character wont help me out.
So, what, were you expecting a GOOD AI for a SoM game? Not in this lifetime.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
YEAH, this is a great game, and a great day with this one, Double Dragon and Harvest moon coming out!! I didn't play the mana series but I saw this game some time ago and I like the Zelda-realtime type games! Hope to make it work fine on my F2A 256
laugh.gif

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Hmm...I`ll get this after a while,right now I`m too occupied with ML:SS & Crash Nitro Kart. Then again,I own the original Mystic Quest(That`s FFA in Europe or at least up here) and I didn`t like it that much...But as said,I`ll be bonking this after I finish with other proggies
laugh.gif

Does the game have any improvements over the original,despite the gfx of course?

DareDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Finally! I've been waiting for Harvest Moon several months now. Thank God! Have the guys from Mode7 put a intro into the rom? I respect their work, but I don't want intros in my roms...

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
woah no wonder LOL! I thought this was sword of mana so I first said yep they did, then I realized you said harvest moon so I edited and said no, then I realized again it was sword of mana and I assumed you screwed up the game name so I re edited saying yep they sure did

eightbitminiboss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
at least Mode7 is making their intros shorter than they used to be, they used to have that stupid monkey intro (look at 0776 - Legend of Zelda), you had to sit there and go through the whole intro to play the game, i usually don't mind intros because i respect the release groups, but some are stupid and very unappealing to the eye...

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TRIED AND TESTED!!!

This game works and saves fine on my F2A (USB) without patching or anything, with pogoshell. No problems watsoever!!

Now...how to fit Mana and Mario Luigi SS on one 256 cart?!?! Anyone?? lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users