The GbaTemp Hitchhiker
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.smefworks.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not rushing to mirc for this one. I'll wait for it to show up on the web. I'm not saying its a bad game or anything, but i just wasn't that captivated by FFA on GB. It played like an old game, so i'm hoping that there are updates to this one.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tempest just made the official help topic for this game, go to this thread to post all the help you need and can give for each other.

Ace Gunman- I'm looking into that right now. I doubt there's really any differences between our configs but I'll take a look anyway.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Tempest just made the official help topic for this game, go to this thread to post all the help you need and can give for each other.

Ace Gunman- I'm looking into that right now. I doubt there's really any differences between our configs but I'll take a look anyway.
k, also I wasnt sure if I should have posted that because its..well...super long lol (and im not sure if it says it in the settings but im using VBA version 1.7 Beta 3)

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well the funny thing is that I'm still using the version 1.7 beta 1 so there's a few differences in our config files. Sorry but I can't help you
frown.gif
, the best person to ask about that sort of thing would have to be Forgotten since he made the emulator.

MNIscariot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you are not using a Xtreme card. The extreme card saves fine.

(...)

Because english is a universal langugage. Learn it or die. Anyway, Try using the english save fix. If that doesn't work tell me and i'll make a euro save fix in a day or 2.
That's true... and I don't know the really statistics, but european videogames market is huge, and I think it's even bigger than the american one (all the euro countries together). The problem is the diversity of languages.

I do know english, I speak it fluidly and have a more or less good gramatic and orthography, but everybody likes to play a game in its own language (almost all vidgames here in Spain are translated, either dubbed or sub-titled, and the ones not, are low selling). There are many people whom does not knows english, and for they play a game like that, is the same as if you try to play a game in japanese or chinese.

I even think american game developers does not care about many of million of spanish-speaking americans, and many of them are not fluid in english at all.
Hey, at least most games end up translated into Spanish, French, German, etc. But have you ever tried finding games translated into Polish? That's when you're completely out of luck.

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
odd how when you level up you have to press start to goto the level up icon and then select what you want to upgrade...
huh.gif

Wonder if Seiken Densetsu 3's system was more appropriate...
I'll have to research this a bit...

nice game huh?
smile.gif

Ramus

Trophies
Website
members.rogers.com
XP
Country
United States
Unbelievably cool. Two storylines that cross up for male and female characters ,alot of classes and weapons. Its just a tad hard at some points. My advice, DO NOT play the female, as a mage the first time around. Its harddd.

I

iceman9414

i am a little confused..

is this like the secret of mana series...or is it like Final Fantasy Adventure on the old B&W gameboy?

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
wow I never played the jap but this game is great! I love the fighting style...like an arcadey diablo only better =). I love how you can push select and switch characters (a la mario and luigi)
Great level up system GREAT GAME!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
If anyone is having any trouble saving the game, first use an emulator to save the game at a save spot then use the .sav file (it should be 64kb big) to transfer over to your cart. If you are using pogoshell 12.hl put the file in your .saves folder and rename it to the exact name of the rom (but with a .sav extension). It works fine on my F2A 256mbit.
Right, I'm off now to continue playing this game
smile.gif
I seems heaps better then what I thought it was going to turn out like (I hate Zelda type games).

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right, I'm off now to continue playing this game
smile.gif
I seems heaps better then what I thought it was going to turn out like (I hate Zelda type games).
*GASP* Blasphomy!!!! (I think that's how it's spelled)
laugh.gif

Yeah, you can definitly tell the connection between this and the old FFA. Music rocks. I also really like the level up style. I'm going for a monk/sage mix. Try to get the best of both worlds, if that's possible.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
hmm I've just notice, the AI in this game is HORRIBLE, it's really bad, and makes it hard to play the game. The AI just gets stuck behind things and never goes and attacks anything at all. It's a one person game almost (I've even changed the AI setup to be as close as possible and it still does nothing). I'm currently in the cave just after topple and i keep dieing because my other character wont help me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water