New Release: 1267 - Sword Of Mana (U)

N

Nil

I have a 128 F2A and it flashed fine.

Now, to pull myself away from FFXI long enough to play this...

AsssMonkee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your usin pogoshell, it takes up space, also, the bootloader takes up a bit too, remove that.

On another note, i tried using to tool above to patch the game to work with my XG flash, but i got an error that not all chunks were apllied, im gonna check if it might still work.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Small intro's are acceptable to me, the last Rising Sun one looks like part of the game
smile.gif

however on 128Mb ROMs they fill the space up that would be trimmed with EZFA Client, this means you struggle to place 2 128Mb games on your 256Mb cart.

AsssMonkee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Intro on the kirby/zelda game (the monkey one) is redicoulous. But the one on here looks fine.

Update: Even with the patching error the game seems to be saving fine. It still gives the Unable to save error, but it still saves.

lsrsera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I made a mistake. I have a 128 EZF Advance, not a F2A. Does formatting the cart free up space? Or is that something that shouldn't be done at all?

AsssMonkee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like i said, make sure you arent using the Boot menu. and formating doesnt arm it at all

EDIT: Crap... now it seems like saves arent sticking... oh well...

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ive found out something important I thought I should tell you all (sorry if its been said before) but.....Sword of Mana doesnt work properly on VisualBoyAdsvance 1.7 Beta 3, you can play the game......but it wont save properly.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I only have a 128 F2A and I can't flash it onto the cart for some reason. Does it need 128 plus change or what?
Are you flashing it with pogoshell? If you are don't becuase pogoshell takes up space, if you just flash the rom then it should fit on a 128mbit cart fine. If you already are doing that then i have no idea.

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Ace Gunman: I have had no probs saving - using same emu as yourself

@Opium: The AI was horrible in Final Fantasy Adventure also - I always thought the NPC's were dancing - Nothing changed in Sword of Mana.
It reminds of a tow truck - you really have to move in one direction before the NPC will actually follow you.

But the game is stunning despite this flaw
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.