• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New Political Party Ideas From A 14 Year Old

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think about idea like this a business has 50 employees each employee makes 500 a week each month being payed the last day of each month roughly 775000 which will be transferred to a government secure account (with a government official only giving it to the business employees at the end of the week) by the business, the rest of the businesses money being used for business needs. This way employees get all the money they earn and the potentiality of an employee not giving payed is zero and the business is able to let the government which employees aren't being payed for whatever reason and money will be rolled over to next week or month. hope that helps!

Edit: The government account is just a secure location in which employees money will be secure with no interest being added to it at the end of the week each employee is payed their 500 and once the money in secure account is zero or with what's left of unpayed employees money the process will start again adding back up to the 775000
This is just a mess... Common accounting practices are established in a way that companies adopt a liability payroll account for the work that has not been payed for. This happens for a multitude of reasons (Accounting period, work not yet performed, and payroll deductions like taxes). Also, most companies pay employees on a biweekly basis so I'm not sure why your example uses a monthly basis for payments. All in all, the system that you described sounds like an extra obstruction that really doesn't add to the current system of payroll liabilities. What are you ensuring with this system, that isn't already ensured by common accounting practices?

ThatGamingAirman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just a mess... Common accounting practices are established in a way that companies adopt a liability payroll account for the work that has not been payed for. This happens for a multitude of reasons (Accounting period, work not yet performed, and payroll deductions like taxes). Also, most companies pay employees on a biweekly basis so I'm not sure why your example uses a monthly basis for payments. All in all, the system that you described sounds like an extra obstruction that really doesn't add to the current system of payroll liabilities. What are you ensuring with this system, that isn't already ensured by common accounting practices?
I did say they are ideas so I'm sorry that I a 14 year old don't know common accounting skills

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did say they are ideas so I'm sorry that I a 14 year old don't know common accounting skills
Don't do that to yourself... You'll learn that in a discussion of politics and finance, you have to be on point with what you're trying to say. Read up a little bit and you'll be able to do anything. But don't kick yourself or apologize for what you don't know.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

fiis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
introduce regression equations to the 14 year old, and thats how politics work. Best fit equation for many many many conflicting, inverse relationship, aspects of society.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==