rolleyes.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Anyways, sales don't really mean anything. They sold a lot big whoop. Does it mean it's the best Pokemon game? Not by a long shot.
Have you played it yet? You'd be surprised at how fresh it feels. I'm assuming G/S/C is the best in your opinion too...

Well it's good that it's fresh. That's what it's supposed to be. Also, no I don't think GSC are the best, Yellow easily takes the cake imo.

But anyways, just because it's fresh, still doesn't mean it's the best Pokemon ever.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gundam Eclipse said:
Vigilante said:
fancysky016 said:
i never played pokemon series and final fantasy...

why they so popular?
No Pokemon?
No Final Fantasy?
Are you even a gamer?

Thats like saying those who don't play Call of Duty are not gamers...
Ugh...I'm going to end this before it gets out of hand. The CoD/Halo/Xbox/PS3 playing gamers are called mainstream (or FPS) gamers for the most part (there are the special few that aren't). These guys tend to flock to what's popular, 90% of the time only FPS's, and most of the time reject other games, genres, and Nintendo (so no Final Fantasy, no Mario, No Pokemon...No Phoenix Wright). They make up more than 80% of modern gamers and 95% of the time have nearly nonexistant taste in games simply because they don't need them, as they buy what looks cool.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Anyways, sales don't really mean anything. They sold a lot big whoop. Does it mean it's the best Pokemon game? Not by a long shot.
Have you played it yet? You'd be surprised at how fresh it feels. I'm assuming G/S/C is the best in your opinion too...
He's not saying that B/W sucks. He's not saying anything about the game itself. He just said that the amount (or speed) of sales don't affect the quality of the game, that's all.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
TDWP FTW said:
ShadowSoldier said:
He's not saying that B/W sucks. He's not saying anything about the game itself. He just said that the amount (or speed) of sales don't affect the quality of the game, that's all.
He said it in a way that makes it sound like he believes it's not as good as the other games. I can understand why TDWP said what he did.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TornZero said:
YayMii said:
TDWP FTW said:
ShadowSoldier said:
He said it in a way that makes it sound like he believes it's not as good as the other games. I can understand why TDWP said what he did.

Lol no I didn't. I just said because it sells a lot, doesn't mean it's the best Pokemon game. Other Pokemon games have outsold others, but they aren't as good.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
WiiBricker said:
GeekyGuy said:
And they say piracy is hurting sales.
rolleyes.gif

It does.

Well do you think we've hurt them enough that they won't make any more pokemon games?

No?

Well damn. I guess we'll have to try again next year.
rofl.gif

But sitll, a paper cut, even when compared to a stabbing, still hurts.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
GeekyGuy said:
rolleyes.gif

It does.

Proof please.

The music industry took their tantrum out too during the initial populating of the Web, and after that big fat baby calmed down, some suggested that piracy only served to increase property recognition, i.e. free publicity for their "artists." The concrete benefit, either way, was that it forced that industry to approach the medium and audience differently. Now, everything's tied to product placement, and they're making more money than they ever could have dreamed of. Artists are now signed to more shit than they even understand (ergo well-paid slaves), and the beast is gorging itself on mounds of cash.

The games industry is a bit slower, however, because they're co-dependent on hardware. The only thing they can agree upon is that digital distribution smells the least like poo. Regardless, Reggie will be eating steak tonight, rest assured.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
GeekyGuy said:
WiiBricker said:
GeekyGuy said:
rolleyes.gif

It does.

Proof please.

It's realy simple. You claim that piracy didnt affect sales, right? Well as long as at least 1 human exists that would not buy lets say game X if the human simply can download it for free, but would buy game X if it's not availabe for free, it would mean that this is hurting sales.

Your claim implies that no such persons exist in the world but thats bullshit. The world is full of them.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
GeekyGuy said:
WiiBricker said:
GeekyGuy said:
rolleyes.gif

It does.

Proof please.

It's realy simple. You claim that piracy didnt affect sales, right? Well as long as at least 1 human exists that would not buy lets say game X if the human simply can download it for free, but would buy game X if it's not availabe for free, it would mean that this is hurting sales.

Your claim implies that no such persons exist in the world but thats bullshit. The world is full of them.

You know you really over analyze and take things waaay too literal and seriously.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
You know you really over analyze and take things waaay too literal and seriously.
You can't ask for proof of a claim and then tell the person that they over-analyze and take things too seriously upon receiving it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: so i can rest peacefully