New Pokemon Sun and Moon trailer 9/20

JP trailer

North American trailer

The latest trailer for Pokemon Sun and Moon is here, and shows off version exclusives, as well as some new Pokemon and features. The game will be launching November 18, 2016 for Nintendo 3DS.

Last edited by Chary,

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Nice new Pokemon, new moves etc.... :creep: Keep moving forward Pokemon Company! Just waiting for anime version of Pokemon The Series Sun and Moon SOON™!

Reactions: Lightyose

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This is so hype!
I also find it funny how the trainer just throws pikachu into the air during the z-move like "I've had enough of your shit, you little yellow fuck"
i can't stop laughing at the funny dance
it's funny but at same time feels gliché
i am "ewww, thats just ridicolous" and laughing at the same time

D

Deleted-19228

It's my opinion they should have stopped these trailers months ago. The initial teaser hype was all that was needed. We should have found all these things out in the game not ahead of time. Might as well just announce the mystic Pokémon while they're at it :(

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's my opinion they should have stopped these trailers months ago. The initial teaser hype was all that was needed. We should have found all these things out in the game not ahead of time. Might as well just announce the mystic Pokémon while they're at it :(
It's most likely Volcanion.

D

Deleted-19228

Volcanion was already announced. There are usually at least 2-3 new mystics in each gen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny