MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I just noticed something that might hint this as fake

Why the 3DS pictures there have the Slide Pad as the same color as the 3DS? meaning it could be a good Photoshop work just that the one who did it used the old 3DS images. If you didn't know the 3DS's Slide Pad are now White/Grey

EDIT

Also as to why port a Pokemon game that lack almost the half of the Pokemon now when Nintendo is marketing Gen 5 so bad right now? Why port a game that will have no use of the new Pokemon in the story and/or gameplay?

Sorry for my english

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MakiManPR said:
Guys I just noticed something that might hint this as fake

Why the 3DS pictures there have the Slide Pad as the same color as the 3DS? meaning it could be a good Photoshop work just that the one who did it used the old 3DS images. If you didn't know the 3DS's Slide Pad are now White/Grey

YOURE RIGHT IT IS whitish.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MakiManPR said:
GeekyGuy said:
That's definitely the main character from Gale, so who knows... I thought Gale was a decent Pokemon adventure, but I wouldn't be tempted to get it for 3DS. Considering how long it takes Game Freak to put out an entirely new Pokemon RPG, I could see a port of Gale being used to fill the gap.

Game Freak just do the 2D pokemon games, Genious Sonority do the 3D ones
I just wish they used new Pokemon 3d models like the ones in PokePark I'm sick of the old N64 3D Models

Yeah, which is why I said I could see a port of Gale being used "to fill the gap." It's all property of The Pokemon Company, i.e. Nintendo.

As an aside, where are these screens even supposed to be from?

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
MakiManPR said:
GeekyGuy said:
That's definitely the main character from Gale, so who knows... I thought Gale was a decent Pokemon adventure, but I wouldn't be tempted to get it for 3DS. Considering how long it takes Game Freak to put out an entirely new Pokemon RPG, I could see a port of Gale being used to fill the gap.

Game Freak just do the 2D pokemon games, Genious Sonority do the 3D ones
I just wish they used new Pokemon 3d models like the ones in PokePark I'm sick of the old N64 3D Models

Yeah, which is why I said I could see a port of Gale being used "to fill the gap." It's all property of The Pokemon Company, i.e. Nintendo.

As an aside, where are these screens even supposed to be from?

Yeah its probably fake I hope so

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Rockstar said:
KireiJuice said:
*Sighs* great another port/remake
ikr im getting pissed off nintendo
Why does ports/remakes piss you off?
As long as we get lots of new games, they can release as many ports as they want. No one's forcing you to buy it.

I haven't played Gale of Darkness, so I'm interested.

Z

Zorua

I hardly played XD(due to the lack of a Gamecube memory card for my Wii) and I really liked the gameplay so I'm all for a port/remake. Hell, capturing dark pokemon in 3D would be EPIC!

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
this makes no sense in any way.
and of course all the pictures look exactly the same as they did in the NGC game.
This cannot be anything else than fake.
Gale of darkness enabled gen 3 to obtain more Johto and Kanto pokemon. Yeah HGSS is so old right.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I believe that this game is fake.

1) as what the previous posters have said, the slide pad is not whitish. It might be photoshopped.

2) according to ryupower and his images... how can the game have the exact same image as the one from the gamecube?? Unless it is simply just a portover.

3) 3DS games in japan do not cost ¥4,800. they cost at least ¥5,800 and ¥4,800 is the price for DS games.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I call fake.
Early 3DS image, the screenshot from the "magazine" and the screenshot from the website looks suspiciously identical and some other stuff I won't type because my hands are cold.

Z

Zorua

What's wrong with the circle pad being the color of the 3DS?
That's how it was in the early prototype that was showcased at E3 so this might be one of those.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Zorua said:
That's how it was in the early prototype that was showcased at E3 so this might be one of those.
The 3DS is already out in Japan for at least a month. Hence, if it really to be made by an official gaming dev, I'm sure they will put the actual 3DS in place.

Speaking of which, I don't think actual posters/catalogs will even put the gaming images on the console at all!!

Z

Zorua

chris888222 said:
Zorua said:
The 3DS is already out in Japan for at least a month. Hence, if it really to be made by an official gaming dev, I'm sure they will put the actual 3DS in place.

Speaking of which, I don't think actual posters/catalogs will even put the gaming images on the console at all!!

Think of it this way: What if these pictures are from the time when the 3DS was still in it's prototype stage?

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Zorua said:
chris888222 said:
Zorua said:

Think of it this way: What if these pictures are from the time when the 3DS was still in it's prototype stage?

Ok let say thats true(some still use the prototype 3DS images) but why use exactly the same images as the GC's(Google Pokemon XD)?

Can someone try to translate the text?

Z

Zorua

MakiManPR said:
Zorua said:
chris888222 said:
Zorua said:

Ok let say thats true(some still use the prototype 3DS images) but why use exactly the same images as the GC's(Google Pokemon XD)?

Maybe because it's a port?
EDIT: The source just got updated. Have a look at it. It's becoming really interesting.
LOL, what if it has all regions in it?

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Zorua said:
MakiManPR said:
Zorua said:
chris888222 said:
Zorua said:

Maybe because it's a port?
EDIT: The source just got updated. Have a look at it. It's becoming really interesting.
LOL, what if it has all regions in it?

I mean are the same pics meaning that those pic were used to make this ones have you hear of Photoshop?
And the source haven't got any update if we are talking of the same Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-