Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Battle Revolution has nice graphics and a solid netplay, but it moves too slow and offers little else for me.

Now Pokemon Stadium 3DS... 649 available Pokemon... Possibly a way to customize the moves the rental Pokemon have (or a way to make them NOT S***TY) and I would slap down up to $70!

...If I had a 3DS.

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Slyakin said:
Ikki said:
machomuu said:
I disagree. I think a new Pokemon Stadium would be much more welcome than an XD port.
QFT

Pokémon Stadium 3DS. That would make money jump out of my pocket and to Iwata's by itself.
I thought that Pokemon tried to do that with Revolution...

I don't see what the problem was with Revolution, to be honest.
Have you actually played Revolution, Slaykin?

IMO PBR is a great game just because the random wi-fi matches(it was the first Wii game to offer Online play) cuz in that time none of the other Pokemon games offered random wi-fi matches and with an Awesome netcode with no lag just depending on the connection longer "Please Wait" times. I don't play Pokemon for they story (most of them) just like to battle thats why I loved, love and will love this game and I still play it and upload battles to youtube. And thats without counting the great graphics, amazing Colosseums, and cool background musics. I really don't understand why people hate it so much

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MakiManPR said:
machomuu said:
Slyakin said:
Ikki said:
machomuu said:
I disagree. I think a new Pokemon Stadium would be much more welcome than an XD port.
QFT

Pokémon Stadium 3DS. That would make money jump out of my pocket and to Iwata's by itself.

IMO PBR is a great game just because the random wi-fi matches(it was the first Wii game to offer Online play) cuz in that time none of the other Pokemon games offered random wi-fi matches and with an Awesome netcode with no lag just depending on the connection longer "Please Wait" times. I don't play Pokemon for they story (most of them) just like to battle thats why I loved, love and will love this game and I still play it and upload battles to youtube. And thats without counting the great graphics, amazing Colosseums, and cool background musics. I really don't understand why people hate it so much
Well it's no problem if you haven't played Pokemon Stadium (well critically, it is, but if you don't look for much in a game it's no problem), but if you have you will notice that it's lacking. Alot. I think I might do a review of sometime this week

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
MakiManPR said:
machomuu said:
Slyakin said:
Ikki said:
machomuu said:
QFT

Well it's no problem if you haven't played Pokemon Stadium (well critically, it is, but if you don't look for much in a game it's no problem), but if you have you will notice that it's lacking. Alot. I think I might do a review of sometime this week

I played Stadium 1, 2 and IMO PBR is better

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MakiManPR said:
machomuu said:
MakiManPR said:
machomuu said:
Slyakin said:
Ikki said:
machomuu said:
QFT

Well you did say you play pokemon only for the battles, so I imagine you play BR as a quick fix.

EDIT: Wait, did you own them? Because playing Pokemon Stadium and owning it is VERY different.

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
MakiManPR said:
machomuu said:
MakiManPR said:
machomuu said:
Slyakin said:
Ikki said:
machomuu said:
QFT

Well you did say you play pokemon only for the battles, so I imagine you play BR as a quick fix.

Yeah just for Online Battles but I still say the the 3D models, colloseums, etc in PBR are better

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It would be awesome if the 3DS had both collesium styled (like battle rev, or XD) and ordinary RPG styled (like black/white) pokemon games!

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:

Please just No. The Mystery Dungeon series to me is just one of those series where the first two games were decent where as the rest were just progressively worse. I would much rather have something original come to the system, as original as Pokemon can get, I wouldn't mind the Gale or Colosseum port but I would much rather see something we haven't seen before coming from Pokemon whether it be brand new exciting features or the first Pokemon game on a handheld which looks realistic.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fuck no please, anything but that.
frown.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I never actually liked mystery dungeon series...

I just hope its the actual game by GameFreak, a R/S remake sounds cool.

But, with B/W just out on the DS, i think the next title should be for the wii.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
Mystery Dungeon 3DS maybe?

http://styroscope.wordpress.com/2011/04/26...ystery-dungeon/
Well I like Fushigi no Dungeon games so naturally I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I hope that rumor is true.

chris888222 said:
But, with B/W just out on the DS, i think the next title should be for the wii.
That's not going to happen. While there is a Pokemon slated for release on the Wii, GameFreak said that there won't be a main game on the consoles due to the fact that they think it should be exclusive to the handheld consoled.

gokujr1000 said:
QUOTE(Rock Raiyu @ Apr 27 2011, 02:33 PM)
Mystery Dungeon 3DS maybe?

http://styroscope.wordpress.com/2011/04/26...ystery-dungeon/

Please just No. The Mystery Dungeon series to me is just one of those series where the first two games were decent where as the rest were just progressively worse. I would much rather have something original come to the system, as original as Pokemon can get, I wouldn't mind the Gale or Colosseum port but I would much rather see something we haven't seen before coming from Pokemon whether it be brand new exciting features or the first Pokemon game on a handheld which looks realistic.
...Realistic? I don't know what you mean by that. A realistic looking Pokemon game is an oxymoron. You sure realistic is the word you were going for? And how can you say Mystery Dungeon get's progressively worse if it's only had 2 (technically 3, but I'm sure you're not counting the Wii version) releases? Also, why should they bring the Coliseum series over, anyway? Other than it being 3D, it seems pretty lackluster to play a game with no wild battles, not very pokemon-like music and locales, and is a game basically built as a console title (though it could work on the 3DS). In comparison, it's kind of a downgrade to the handheld main titles, and I think that's also part of the reason it was released on the console. Well, that and there were no real story-oriented Pokemon games on the consoles.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i just hope those are fake...
really, 3d battles are shit. nothing more, its pure slow shit, you dont wanna waste another minute in wild battles just because every attack takes like 15 seconds.

ive recently replayed heartgold and its moving so terribly slow compared to black and white.
i know just how slow these games were, gale of darkness has a playtime of less than 4 hours if it wasnt for all the slow battles and the lame and slow removal of darkness from your pokemon...

gokujr1000 said:

you realize that there were only 2 games to the mystery dungeon series so far?
red and blue were the same game, only one was for advance and the other for ds, time, darkness and sky are all basically the same, just with different pokemon and a few minor updates

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clydefrosch said:
i just hope those are fake...
really, 3d battles are shit. nothing more, its pure slow shit, you dont wanna waste another minute in wild battles just because every attack takes like 15 seconds.

ive recently replayed heartgold and its moving so terribly slow compared to black and white.
i know just how slow these games were, gale of darkness has a playtime of less than 4 hours if it wasnt for all the slow battles and the lame and slow removal of darkness from your pokemon...
updates
How is Heartgold slower compared to BW? It's not even 3D.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it has that really slow moving exp bar, attack animations are LOOOONG, the time between encounter and the moment you can make your first move is long, as well as the hp bar, which drains incredibly slow.

add to that 3d animations, and everything takes twice as long

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1