Gaming New Pokemon Game for the 3DS!!

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember the latest news of the suppose reveal of a new Pokemon game?

Pokemon-3DS-1.jpg
Pokemon-3DS-2.jpg
Pokemon-3DS-3.jpg
Pokemon-3DS-4.jpg

Source

I just hope this isn't a port of XD Gale of Darkness. What you guys think?

EDIT:

Looks like it's indeed a port or maybe a remake of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. Excited to snag shadow pokemon again?

EDIT2:

Guys I just noticed something that might hint this as fake

Why the 3DS pictures there have the Slide Pad as the same color as the 3DS? meaning it could be a good Photoshop work just that the one who did it used the old 3DS images. If you didn't know the 3DS's Slide Pad are now White/Grey

Also as to why port a Pokemon game that lack almost the half of the Pokemon now when Nintendo is marketing Gen 5 so bad right now? Why port a game that will have no use of the new Pokemon in the story and/or gameplay?

EDIT3:

Looks like the XD port has been proved to be fake but new images of a Mystery Dungeon Pokemon game has emerge. Looks like this one will have all gen 5 pokes in it as you can clearly see in the images below Tepig, Oshawott and Druddigon.

pmdbw2.jpg
pmdbw1.jpg
pmdbw4.jpg
pmdbw3.jpg

Source

EDIT4:

The source of the XD port has added a clearer image

Pokemon.jpg

Sorry for my english

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MakiManPR said:
I just hope this isn't a port of XD Gale of Darkness. ...

That's definitely the main character from Gale, so who knows... I thought Gale was a decent Pokemon adventure, but I wouldn't be tempted to get it for 3DS. Considering how long it takes Game Freak to put out an entirely new Pokemon RPG, I could see a port of Gale being used to fill the gap.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks awesome , ive gotten bored of the old style pokemon games they done , the same gameplay and everything , this might be something i'd buy the 3ds just to play it.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if it features 5th gen support (and all of the battle mechanics from it), as well as 3D pokemon battles, I'm game. I haven't played Gale of Darkness, so I might pick it up, if that's what this is.

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well looks like its a XD Gale port then... LET'S SNAG SHADOW POKEMON AGAIN!!

If only we could transfer that Shadow Lugia to Black/White or use it as Shadow Lugia online

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
It could very well be a port. It's not that hard to just update the Pokedex and include the models and textures of missing Pokemon...

Then again, It may not be a port, it could very well be a sequel, or a spinoff of sorts.

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
MakiManPR said:
I just hope this isn't a port of XD Gale of Darkness. ...

That's definitely the main character from Gale, so who knows... I thought Gale was a decent Pokemon adventure, but I wouldn't be tempted to get it for 3DS. Considering how long it takes Game Freak to put out an entirely new Pokemon RPG, I could see a port of Gale being used to fill the gap.

Game Freak just do the 2D pokemon games, Genious Sonority do the 3D ones
I just wish they used new Pokemon 3d models like the ones in PokePark I'm sick of the old N64 3D Models

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu