New Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon trailer

A new trailer for the upcoming Pokémon games has been uploaded by Nintendo. This video showcases some new changes that'll be appearing in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, such as Dusk Form Lycanroc, different outfits for the main character, and new Z-moves. The trailer also teases that never before seen secrets will be revealed in the games, when they launch later this year on November 17.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be honest when I say I really wasn't a huge fan of sun and moon. The pokemon didn't bother me just the very awkward theme did that surrounded it. I feel like they could have pulled it off better. That being said I hope this really improves on the formula to make it a little more interesting.

Last edited by DarkenedMatter, , Reason: Left a word out.
Reactions: antiswirl and Chary

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
tfw when you want these games despite not even earning a single gym badge in the first one from losing interest
The only thing you are missing out on is the glory that is Team Skull. Otherwise the games are just one long tutorial.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like a portal to the Distortion World in that purple thing. I hope it's not, I'm still hoping to see a Sinnoh remake on Switch.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we gonna get to battle Lt Surge? 0:14
w9DkZIj.jpg

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: andremario81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf