Gaming New NiGHTS footage

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The trailer sounds like a shitty straight to dvd disney sequel that absolutely destorys any charm the originals have.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not good is it, I'm preparing myself to be disappointed like many other SEGA sequels.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. Am I the only one that was slightly impressed? The trailer looks good!! I love NIGHTS!
wub.gif

I have semi-high hopes for this one. I really really hope Sega stop making a joke of themselves and surprise us with this one.

The original NiGHTS OST was awesome, I hope this new game has a soundtrack just as good.
biggrin.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry shaunj. I simply can no longer get past what crap they have been churning out the past couple years. Their use of the wiimote was not exactly thrilling with Sonic and The Secret Rings and I don't expect much better
wink2.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeh well. I absolutely loathed Sonic and The Secret Rings too. I really don't see what everyone enjoyed about it. The game basically played itself. Yawn.

I just... Want to believe :'( Being a very loyal Sega owner as a kid I can't help it. Why Sega why...

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting trailer. My 2 cents? The game will be okay, but not great.

Don LaFontaine is amazing. It's sad to think at some point in the future there will be previews without the guy that sounds like he smoked 2 cartons of cigs a day since birth.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foolish mortals, Journey of Dreams is going to be the one game that'll blow Wii owners away before Xmas hits, I bet my jewels on it.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When NiGHTS came out for the Saturn, it was a technological achievement of some sort (2D/3D gameplay) and even a cool a 3D analog controller.

It was something new that we have not experienced before on the Saturn. That was its purpose and it succeeded.

With this Wii version, I do not know if there is something groundbreaking about it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...