Misc Over the Hedge Gamecube .arc Files

44Toga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of .arc files from this game's filesystem and they look like they contain all of the game's assets.

I'm particularly looking to unpack one called "datasets.arc" as I'm looking for the model files and its textures, possibly even the rigs.

I've tried using standard Yaz0 decompressing and haven't had any results. I'm not very experienced with this sort of thing, so I'm at a loss here.

I can attach a sample if needed, but most of these archives are 300+ megabytes.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a bunch of .arc files from this game's filesystem and they look like they contain all of the game's assets.

I'm particularly looking to unpack one called "datasets.arc" as I'm looking for the model files and its textures, possibly even the rigs.

I've tried using standard Yaz0 decompressing and haven't had any results. I'm not very experienced with this sort of thing, so I'm at a loss here.

I can attach a sample if needed, but most of these archives are 300+ megabytes.
DON'T forget your antivirus and other protections.
Try to use just 7-zip to be sure.
it could be it's no asset, but a stream (which you can open with VLC, and make sure you're kids ain't watching for it could be another type of illigal media).
if nothing seems to work still, use a hexeditor to check the header of the file for a hint.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps