Hacking NEW! NeoGamma R3 custom channel!!

rAiN mAn 2o0o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT* Now R4 rc2

Many of you were asking for a channel with a diff banner and icon besides the hulk.. well here it is..(until someone makes something better) Just something I made with wadder in about 2 minutes..This is NOT autoboot.. ALSO INCLUDES Wii-sh sounds!!

This is simply NeogammaR4 RC2 injected into a wad with the icon from Neorame's loader and the banner art done by ShadowMoses (slightly altered to add Neogamma edition).. Thanks to everyone for the original hard work. This is nothing more than a combination of other's hard work through the use of wadder. THX WiiPower!!

Tell me what ya think!!!

Banner

bgde.png

Icon
icosm7.gif

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?m2ymznlh1jz

shamsham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please explain?

I just recently softmod my wii using twilighthack-toHBC-to HBB-loading Gator v3.0, but I have trouble with certain titles. (NTSC/USA) Any help?

Also, if it helps, I use IMGBurn on 4x w/ DVD-R. Again, I have several titles that work great, even newer stuff like Tiger Woods 2010, MadWorld, Deadly Creatures, etc..., but could not get Indiana Jones Staff of Kings or Lumberjack and few others...
hate2.gif
wating the discs...lol

Any advice???

Thanks!!
hate2.gif

shamsham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for my ignorance...

But how do I update it? You don't mean update the wii do you? I'm running v3.4...

Thanks!

Raist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a strange problem with this, I have one of the very first Wii modchips in my machine that became obsolete around the time of mario being released.

Recently i soft modded my wii and everything has been working fine until this game, i had the green screen so have used this programme and now instead of going to green screen it is bringing up the old Error 001 message, is there anyway around this without opening up my wii again?

Oh and thanks for this by the way this forum has been a massive help since i got into soft modding so thank you to all the people who put tips up helping people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...