New 'METAL GEAR SOLID Legacy Series' episode featuring David Hayter aired

snake david hayter.jpg

Following yesterday's Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater's gameplay trailer, Konami has aired a new episode of its METAL GEAR SOLID Legacy Series today. In Part 2, we are reunited with David Hayter, the original voice actor of Solid Snake, Naked Snake, and Big Boss, as he goes over the new mechanics and graphical improvements in the remake.

In addition, Konami has opened up pre-orders for the physical version of Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater. The collector's edition comes with the following items:
  • The day one “Tactical Edition” of METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER
  • Miniature terrarium based on the iconic opening scene of Virtuous Mission where Naked Snake must recover his backpack snagged on a tree branch. Includes miniature Naked Snake figurine and tree stump with hanging bag.
  • A recreation of the fake identification badge Naked Snake uses to break into Groznyj Grad Northeast as a scientist.
  • High-quality stitched patch showing membership in the legendary FOX UNIT.
  • Unique rubber patch commemorating Naked Snake’s historic HALO parachute jump.
  • Beautiful retro style metal game case utilizing original METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER artwork

mgs collectors items.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater will be launch on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam. A release date has yet to be revealed.

:arrow: SOURCE

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll probably happen with other titles since Nintendo has taken interest in remaking. Let's hope switch 2 hits at least 60fps with UE titles. But hey Konami how about mgs4 getting remade you know the only title that's even difficult to emulate 16 years in and the only base way to play is on a ps3. Still salty about it.
Lol a hurt nintendo fan because nintendo keep remaking the same old stuff.

Thats all they do these days, worse on the switch when they've just ported everything possible.

Consider this fact when it came to competing with the generation consoles, ps4/xbx1..... they shat out another cheap console now with hardware capable of running everything they failed to get back when it was the ps3/360.

That failed, obviously, and they're forced to release its next gen console early and what do they go do again, give you cheap inferior hardware yet again that cant even maintain its own games and per usual insured to not run anything current from third parties.

You should know by now, the next system to come after the switch.... you have already seen them, it'll be similar spec to the steam deck which is pretty much subpar to the ps4.

So this will be nintendo 2 generations above and completely fails to give anything new.

Just cheap hardware to play everything old and sare old recycled nintendo shit.

Salty about msg4 been ps3 exclusive is very clear as to why it is.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol a hurt nintendo fan because nintendo keep remaking the same old stuff.

Thats all they do these days, worse on the switch when they've just ported everything possible.

Consider this fact when it came to competing with the generation consoles, ps4/xbx1..... they shat out another cheap console now with hardware capable of running everything they failed to get back when it was the ps3/360.

That failed, obviously, and they're forced to release its next gen console early and what do they go do again, give you cheap inferior hardware yet again that cant even maintain its own games and per usual insured to not run anything current from third parties.

You should know by now, the next system to come after the switch.... you have already seen them, it'll be similar spec to the steam deck which is pretty much subpar to the ps4.

So this will be nintendo 2 generations above and completely fails to give anything new.

Just cheap hardware to play everything old and sare old recycled nintendo shit.

Salty about msg4 been ps3 exclusive is very clear as to why it is.
The last Nintendo console I actually bought was back in like 2010 I actually have 0 information about what Nintendos doing next. And yes I am salty that one of my favorite games was never ported for other options. It's like we aren't allowed to have favorites anymore without getting criticism over it. Lmao

Reactions: urbanman2004

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last Nintendo console I actually bought was back in like 2010 I actually have 0 information about what Nintendos doing next. And yes I am salty that one of my favorite games was never ported for other options. It's like we aren't allowed to have favorites anymore without getting criticism over it. Lmao
Instead of complaining a/b it, I rather just emulate it on PC.... There, problem solved 🤣🤣🤣

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna see Konami do good and preserve the few decent games they have with other options.
You can't expect the publishers to preserve their library. Nintendo is a clear example of why you should dismiss that mindset. Nintendo is literally shutting down all of their eShops of games from prior console generations and they aren't even providing consumers w/ a modern option to purchase their older games, and their NSO subscription service is weak af and the only option they offer to relive your experiences from their older titles and it's barely much of a piecemeal if any at all. If it doesn't provide a constant recurring stream of income for Nintendo, they give ZERO f*cks.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't expect the publishers to preserve their library. Nintendo is a clear example of why you should dismiss that mindset. Nintendo is literally shutting down all of their eShops of games from prior console generations and they aren't even providing consumers w/ a modern option to purchase their older games, and their NSO subscription service is weak af and the only option they offer to relive your experiences from their older titles and it's barely much of a piecemeal if any at all. If it doesn't provide a constant recurring stream of income for Nintendo, they give ZERO f*cks.
You're putting words in my mouth and acting like I have no idea about companies shutting down servers lmao.
That's what I want them to do because it would actually be nice to have these games on new hardware.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're putting words in my mouth and acting like I have no idea about companies shutting down servers lmao.
That's what I want them to do because it would actually be nice to have these games on new hardware.
Seriously, how am I putting words in your mouth when I'm literally responding in kind to your comments? I guess looking at your reflection in the mirror isn't so flattering is it 🙄🤷🏽‍♂?... And I only used Nintendo as an "example".

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, how am I putting words in your mouth when I'm literally responding in kind to your comments? I guess looking at your reflection in the mirror isn't so flattering is it 🙄🤷🏽‍♂?... And I only used Nintendo as an "example".
I got no idea what you're on about you're saying I can't expect this and that when all I originally said was I wish is they'd actually port titles I enjoy to other systems. lol

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got no idea what you're on about you're saying I can't expect this and that when all I originally said was I wish is they'd actually port titles I enjoy to other systems. lol
You seem confused w/ your responses. I literally gave a solution to being able to play some of your older fav game titles from previous console generations since publishers aren't releasing those same titles on modern current-day consoles, but rather than resorting to emulation as I suggested, you're expecting those same publishers to port them to current-day consoles as if its an entitlement which I considered a futile effort. Are you trolling me b/c it sounds like you are?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem confused w/ your responses. I literally gave a solution to being able to play some of your older fav game titles from previous console generations since publishers aren't releasing those same titles on modern current-day consoles, but rather than resorting to emulation as I suggested, you're expecting those same publishers to port them to current-day consoles as if its an entitlement which I considered a futile effort. Are you trolling me b/c it sounds like you are?
I don't see how wanting my favorite game title to be ported to new Gen hardware is trolling. :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For @Flame OQlByoPdG6c