Sony lists 'Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater' and 'Silent Hill 2' for 2024 release on PS5

ps 2024.jpg

We've just entered a new year and this means new games to look forward to. In anticipation of new games coming to the PS5 this year, Sony has published a blog post and a video to hype up what it calls " the biggest games coming to PS5 in 2024". These include anticipated titles such as Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and Dragon's Dogma 2; but interestingly, Sony also includes among this list two of Konami's remakes, namely Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater and Silent Hill 2.

Publisher Konami has itself not provided official release windows for either of these games but according to Sony, we might be able to play them this year. However, an exact release date for these remakes have yet to be announced and delays might not be out of the question.

:arrow: SOURCE

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't be surprised if Metal Gear Solid Δ releases on November 17 given that's the date for the 20th anniversary of MGS3 in North America.

wow look at that the ps5 is finally getting some games!
ONE GAME
I DON'T KNOW WHY
I BOUGHT A PS5 WITH NO GAMES TO BUY

1704460398324.png

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
MGS Triangle is a remake or a remaster? Is there any information?

The game was great in its day.

GengarsGhostlyGiggles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
With the unreal universal VR mod by praydog out (it's f**king amazing with over 10k unreal 4/5 game with some level of compatibility), I can't see myself caring too much unless these games are going to use the unreal engine.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another stupid comment. Is that you, Blade? As if the only games the PS5 plays are PS2 remakes. And as if no other console or pc has remakes. $xxx PC has remakes. $500 Series X has remakes. $300 Switch has remakes.
You can't deny that this dry console era has way too many remakes than actual new games.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I certainly can deny that. The number of new games has greatly outweighed the number of remakes.
when a single new game weigth 150gb+, it easily can :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto