Hacking New M3 Lite information

suchiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yyjoy has some new information on the m3 lite. I hope THIS link works. There should be some pictures of what looks like a lite m3 and it says that, if translated correctly, it is going to be 200 yuan. If google's currency calc is correct then 200 Chinese Yuan is about $25.00 American. So here is hoping that I got all this stuff right.

(Oh it also says that it's coming out next month.)

trench02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
both links didn't work. 25 dollars seems a bit low even for the chinese version. I'm just glad we're getting more choices for the nds lite.

suchiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The article just says next month for release date. I'm going to guess that it's going to be released early in the month though.

suchiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they at least make a version without GBA support. I almost give a damn about it. The games are so cheap. Why would you want to back them up? I guess you would have to carry them around, but who cares. Just get a bag to put them in. The expensive GBA support was a waste of money in my opinion.

(edit: spelling errors)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
I hope they at least make a version without GBA support. I almost give a damn about it. The games are so cheap. Why would you want to back them up? I guess you would have to carry them around, but who cares. Just get a bag to put them in. The expensive GBA support was a waste of money in my opinion.

GBAGI

Hexen DS

Heretic DS

All these (and more) require GBA support in order to work.

And, of course, tons of GBA homebrew.

But let me paraphrase a bit:

[irony]"The NDS games are so cheap. Why would you want to back them up? I guess you would have to carry them around, but who cares. Just get a bag to put them in. The expensive NDS flashcarts are a waste of money in my opinion."[/irony]

[sarcasm]So what's the use of an M3 in the first place, GBA support or not? The GBAMP can do everything you could possibly think of, oh, well, except playing ROMs. But who needs that, right? And for only $25, even. [/sarcasm]

lecture.gif

suchiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

GBAGI

Hexen DS

Heretic DS

All these (and more) require GBA support in order to work.

And, of course, tons of GBA homebrew.

But let me paraphrase a bit:

[irony]"The NDS games are so cheap. Why would you want to back them up? I guess you would have to carry them around, but who cares. Just get a bag to put them in. The expensive NDS flashcarts are a waste of money in my opinion."[/irony]

[sarcasm]So what's the use of an M3 in the first place, GBA support or not? The GBAMP can do everything you could possibly think of, oh, well, except playing ROMs. But who needs that, right? And for only $25, even. [/sarcasm]

lecture.gif

So how about stepping down off your high horse a little bit. The point of the m3 lite is that it is made for the DL lite. It is not going to stick out of the NDS lite, so they are almost going to have to cut some stuff out just to fit everything that is currently on the card (supposing they use the same chips from the m3 miniSD. I almost care about those titles mentioned. If I felt that I really wanted to play them then I would go out and buy the carts instead of backing them up, or in the case of the Sierra games, play them on a PC that I created with Virtual PC on my Mac.

Now, another thing is that this topic is about the m3 lite which, again, everyone wants because it does not stick out of the DS lite. I would simply like an option on what I am buying. So get off my back. Alright?

HAVE A NICE DAY.

bow.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For GBAGI, of course it wouldn't be supported. It is ran in GBA mode! And for the other two. Let's be honest. How many times can you play these games over and over. I've got no complaints with losing all GBA support for an extremely low price. I have another cart for GBA shit. Gotta get these small somehow. Not that I give a shit if anything sticks out of the bottem of my DS lite.

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
If only someone would make a G6 lite with 8gigabit (1GB) memory with good GBA support & perfect NDS support for under $100 shipped.

That's all we're asking for.
smile.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ask again for somebody to even point out any proof that they are talking about an M3 product here. I'm not saying it can't be, but I just don't see anything that says it is.

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France
I ask again for somebody to even point out any proof that they are talking about an M3 product here. I'm not saying it can't be, but I just don't see anything that says it is.

Perhaps just the kinda pun at the begining, which refers to the number 3 and the GBAMP logo (in the google translated : A total of three : : the first is a no-no brain : : smile)

still, just wait for actual picts, since they promised it for this month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: