Country
hype-energy.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not major news but it has a UK release date now, I just didn't want to make another news thread and since this is Golden Sun related...

Nintendo has revealed that fans of classic handheld RPG Golden Sun can get their grubby hands on long-awaited follow-up Golden Sun: Dark Dawn across Europe this December.

More precisely, the game lands in the UK and beyond on December 10, meaning purveyors of quality gaming have yet another note to drop to Santa if he's going to slip it in his bulging sack.

In this latest Golden Sun adventure, Venus Adept Matthew (son of Isaac from the first Golden Sun game, as it happens) must thwart the blight of Psynergy Vortexes, sucking elemental Psynergy from both the world of Weyard and it's population.

As before, you'll slowly form a troop of fellow adventurers along your journey through Weyard - a world much changed since the series' first outing - collecting stat-boosting Djinn, battling opponents and solving puzzles on your way.

New features this time around include the ability to select from a variety of emotional responses during conversations throughout the story, impacting responses from other characters. New Djinn put in an appearance, there's an optional touchscreen interface and a new Weapon Mastery feature, enabling characters to gain expertise with certain weapons.

We're huge fans of the Golden Sun's previous GBA outings here and can't wait to get stuck into Dark Dawn from December 10.
[/p]

Source

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Awww, I had trouble getting FF: Four Heroes of Light because there were only 2 copies of the game in Gamestop. I don't think pre-ordering will help me get that game quick enough >>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.