Hacking New Gateway Update 29/07/2013

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
My bad, the browser cached the pages. It's down.

I still think they're either having server trouble or updating the site. Not time to panic, yet. :P

lol well as they ship tomorrow they said they would update the page with all the relative info and files you need and guides and such as soon as there about to ship

Reactions: Snailface

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The n64 version can be beaten in under 20 minutes :D
Talking about sm64? All players who are fond of it should do the glitchs ;) But my normal run through time would be 6-8 hr. (much faster if I tryed to do a speed run, that counts exploring/funstuffs)

Off topic tho so:
As of right now, site is still down.

Boy12

NOT a new member!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
untitled-1.jpg

Lol, exactly, the site is down.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Website is back up. Nothing changed :wacko:

You wrong, their website is now 0.00007 second more fast than ever :D. Joke apart, they could a least change this part of the website:
  • SUPPORTS ALL 3DS ROMS TO DATE
  • WORKS ON 3DS & 3DS XL CONSOLES

Reactions: yuyuyup

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp was down earlier today too... yet we're back on it. People over-exaggerate over everything. Sites go down all the time. I bet you guys would probably make up conspiracy theories if the Red Cross website went down immediately after you donated. "They took my money and their website is now down! They must be fleeing to the Cayman Islands!"

reaper527

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just realized, this cart prob isnt gonna work with pokemon x/y is it lol? Another reason ill wait for the better clone I guess....

depends on how successful they are with their efforts to make the card compatible with the 5.x/6.x firmwares. i for one would be absolutely shocked if pokemon didn't require 6.x, since as far as we know, the game hasn't gone gold yet, and typically it will require the firmware that is current at the time the game was completed.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Maybe Nintendo gonna release 6.5 which fixes everything and put it in X/Y ?
Anyway, patching cards aren't as simple as with ds cards anymore.

sinx4lyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone expecting that they will successfully update the cart to work with newer firmware are going to be quite dissapointed ^_^ i've been in the psp/ps3/xbox/wii/vita scene for awhile... and this so far is reminding me of the ps3 hacking community and vita. And they say "Soon" but there are no promises it could take months to a year to never. We all know that they are using a exploit that nintendo can easily patch and they just did. (That's why its not WORKING on newer firmware currently out) Just don't want my fellow gbatemp peeps to get there hopes up. Specially since this is basically a easy cash in for the gateway team.

BORODA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone expecting that they will successfully update the cart to work with newer firmware are going to be quite dissapointed ^_^ i've been in the psp/ps3/xbox/wii/vita scene for awhile... and this so far is reminding me of the ps3 hacking community and vita. And they say "Soon" but there are no promises it could take months to a year to never. We all know that they are using a exploit that nintendo can easily patch and they just did. (That's why its not WORKING on newer firmware currently out) Just don't want my fellow gbatemp peeps to get there hopes up. Specially since this is basically a easy cash in for the gateway team.
The thing is, people on PS3 scene can play any game up to date with custom game patched. I, personally, don't give a sh** about my numbers in about screen if I can play any game.

profi200

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Exactly. They are based on 2 vulnerabilities. One is fixed in 5.X and the other works up to 6.1, but if the second is fixed, the blue Gateway becomes useless and it is over. Without the second vulnerabillity a kernelmode exploit is useless, because kernelmode exploits are inside the system. The last chance to get it working then is a savegame exploit, but there are not a good chance to find one, because, there are not so many games with the old savegame encryption and to modifi the savegame, ARM9 code execution is needed (generating AES MAC).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: i don't wanna even know