omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"CycloDS News

CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.60 has been released and is available for download from the support page. Changes in this release include:
Numerous game compatibility fixes"

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks so dodgy, even though if it's on their official site it can't be....i mean look at that readme and compare the last update info to this one....

QUOTE said:
Change log
----------

- v1.60 (25/11/2010)

* Numerous game compatibility fixes

- v1.59 (9/5/2010)

* Game compatibility fixes (DSi 0047, DSi 0054, 4341, 4716, 4723, 4726, 4757,
4778, 4831, 4851, 4856, 4868, 4883, 4900, 4904, 4913, 4916)

Just Numerous? Does that imply some kind of general fix that should work with lots of games?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
This looks so dodgy, even though if it's on their official site it can't be....i mean look at that readme and compare the last update info to this one....

QUOTE said:
Change log
----------

- v1.60 (25/11/2010)

* Numerous game compatibility fixes

- v1.59 (9/5/2010)

* Game compatibility fixes (DSi 0047, DSi 0054, 4341, 4716, 4723, 4726, 4757,
4778, 4831, 4851, 4856, 4868, 4883, 4900, 4904, 4913, 4916)

Just Numerous? Does that imply some kind of general fix that should work with lots of games?
Well, it has been a while since the last release, right? Maybe they got lazy or lost the change log. :/

Taichi24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well don't count on playing the JP version of Golden Sun Dark Dawn because it just gives you two black screens.

Good news is that 999 works.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's hoping the info for 1.61 doesn't read:

QUOTE said:
- v1.61

* We did magic stuff with Fairy Dust. Enjoy!

tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad we got a new FW update for our Cyclo's, but I wish it was for the new GUI. I will use this new update for the compatibility of course, but I'm really going to miss the shortcuts on the touchscreen and other functionality and I hope a new GUI update appears quickly.

I have a really nice LCARS (Star Trek TNG) design that I like the best out of all the skins I've ever used on the CycloDS, but I can't use it with the old GUI, it was specifically made for the new GUI and it was really awesome.
cry.gif

Guess I'll have to find some kind of placeholder skin. I'm super-picky about skins and I never really did find one I really liked for the old GUI. It wasn't until I found that LCARS one for the new GUI that I finally found one I liked. sigh Back to the drawing board.....
unsure.gif

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Glad we got a new FW update for our Cyclo's, but I wish it was for the new GUI. I will use this new update for the compatibility of course, but I'm really going to miss the shortcuts on the touchscreen and other functionality and I hope a new GUI update appears quickly.

I have a really nice LCARS (Star Trek TNG) design that I like the best out of all the skins I've ever used on the CycloDS, but I can't use it with the old GUI, it was specifically made for the new GUI and it was really awesome.
cry.gif

Guess I'll have to find some kind of placeholder skin. I'm super-picky about skins and I never really did find one I really liked for the old GUI. It wasn't until I found that LCARS one for the new GUI that I finally found one I liked. sigh Back to the drawing board.....
unsure.gif

I think the beta firmware will be updated as soon as they are done fixing the forum. They can't possibly post their beta firmware on the official CycloDS site, can they?

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
amoschid said:
i hope they will bring back the "bookmark" feature, i like it for quick access.
Why would they need to bring it back? They didn't ever take it away. New new gui is still in beta which is why this stable update doesn't include bookmarking or any of the other new gui features.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taichi24 said:
Well don't count on playing the JP version of Golden Sun Dark Dawn because it just gives you two black screens.

damn it, still? i sure hope they release the next update faster...and with more detail with what was changed.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
amoschid said:
The bookmark feature was actually my suggestion, way back years ago.
I'm really happy they implemented it.

cycloshortcutdk6.gif

I made that image in April 2008!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rayder said:
cry.gif

I have one or two LCARS skins for the standard GUI; suppose you could link me to/send me that one, please?

QUOTE(ZPE @ Nov 26 2010, 07:03 PM) RupeeClock, you're part of Team Cyclops? If not, umad?
Er...no?
And what?
blink.gif

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
amoschid said:
The bookmark feature was actually my suggestion, way back years ago.
I'm really happy they implemented it.

cycloshortcutdk6.gif

I made that image in April 2008!

Did you hack the Cyclo or is that Photoshopped? Because it could be either one.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure it was shopped.
I can tell by some of the pixels, seeing quite a few shops in my time and the fact that it was an example picture of what he wanted it to look like.

tsol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad that we got it this month, at least!
biggrin.gif
was expecting some time in december.

I guess I will check it with sonic colors, last window and a couple others to see if they work, Although being what today is I might not get around to it today. Hopefully they go back and make a proper change log, at least for the new GUI beta release. If any one has any games that didn't work on 1.59 without hacks that they want to test, I guess we can start our own list. I can at least test sims 3 out today as that is still on my flash card i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-