Hardware New 3DS XL Samus Edition

StarTrekVoyager

Back?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This beauty has been revealed to the YouTubers invited by NOA to San Fransisco to play the beginning of Metroid: Samus Returns, releasing later this year.
DGtKoaVXcAAVxcl.jpg

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, Nintendo has a knack for tempting me with something brand new when I have plans for another thing. In this case, wanting a New 2DS XL but then this drops, and I doubt I can get both in a short span of time.

StarTrekVoyager

Back?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would strongly recommend you to get this, as it is a limited edition and is going to become like the Majora's one in the near future. It costs $200, and you have obviously the same features as the N2DSXL plus better camera placement and head-tracking 3D. I guess that now 95% of GBATemp shits on those two feature, especially the 3D, but the limited ediotion is still beautiful.

8trax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oof. I just ordered a new 2ds xl today. Kind of tempted to cancel and wait for this thing.

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay
Yes
But
Why
It's all about options.
I love the fact that there are many options. Remember the Wii U? There were only two console types...and obviously I know it's because it's a failed console, but it makes me appreciate consoles that sell well. It affords them the opportunity to issue many different special editions or customized versions of consoles. Personally, I don't usually buy them because I think a primary console has more universal appeal for resale probability.

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't be long until this shell is on Alibaba for sale (just like the Zelda ones).

If you're ok with a screw driver and aren't clumsy - just get a secondhand N3DS XL and swap the shells!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro