Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I've just asked Nippon to cancel. I'm just gonna order the Smash version from them for an extra 15 bucks. I'd rather play it safe, considering if it is 9.3 then I have a useless console I can't play.
And you get a fancy N3DS to play with. Lucky. I got the white one.......and not a single JPN game to play with. ^_^

sftc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I was wondering if it's still safe to buy a Japanese 3ds and have it under 9.2? Also, is this the cheapest 3ds xl available? :: [https://www.nippon-yasan.com/nintendo-3ds-console-import-japan/8933-new-nintendo-3ds-ll-metallic-blue.html
They're cheaper here (USD 165) and here (USD 160). Amiami.com and Amazon.co.jp respectively. I'm currently on the fence from whom to buy. Your question is the reason why I asked a few pages back if anyone's bought theirs from either of those two places within the last week or so.

D

Deleted-355425

9.2 already? Anyone got an AUS one with anything higher then 9.0 yet?

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're cheaper here (165 USD) and here (160 USD). Amiami.com and Amazon.co.jp respectively. I'm currently on the fence from whom to buy. Your question is the reason why I asked a few pages back if anyone's bought theirs from either of those two places within the last week or so.

Just checked and I got an error from amazon JP saying "this item doesn't ship to your address" so I don't think it will ship internationally.
I also checked the AmiAmi site and I was too scared to see how much shipping was because they only tell you if you place your order.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just checked and I got an error from amazon JP saying "this item doesn't ship to your address" so I don't think it will ship internationally.
I also checked the AmiAmi site and I was too scared to see how much shipping was because they only tell you if you place your order.
Why dont you get yourself a limited edition from NY?

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Ive read that they are.. But I wouldnt worry about the firmware being to high ATM.

Yeah I'm probably worried about nothing. If they don't cancel I won't lose any sleep, but if they do I'll be taking their limited Smash edition. That way it's 100% <9.3. Sooner or later, someone is going to end up with a 9.3 or 9.4 3DS and I don't want it to be me :lol:

capz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My entry probably wont make much of a difference but here I go anyway;
New 3ds LL (metallic blue) purchased today at don quiote (ドン キホーテ, physical store)
No box markings, serial# QJF1046xxxx x, firmware 9.1.0-20J

sftc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The workaround for that is to use a forwarding site like Tenso. You use their address to have your item shipped to one of their depots in Japan, and from there they ship it directly to you. As for AmiAmi, you can actually request a shipping quote before placing an order. I emailed them some days back and they sent me a shipping rate chart. Scroll down near the end of the page to see the rates. They're in JPY so just convert them to USD using any online currency converter.

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered a new 3ds ll (metallic black) from Nippon for $190 with shipping. Hopefully it is on 9.1 or 9.2 or I'll cry. I guess I'll find out a few days after January 5th.

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
New 3DS LL (Metallic Black), QJF1059XXXX X, Version 9.1.0-20J. Ordered from Nippon-Yasan.

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just received mine from Amazon.com (not .jp)
http://www.amazon.com/New-Nintendo-3DS-LL-Metallic-Blue/dp/B00NAW57O4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1419873026&sr=8-2&keywords=new 3ds ll
Code:
New 3DS LL (Metallic Blue), QJH1020XXXX X, Version 8.1.0J.

Proof:
wqoHAXZ.jpg

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a n3ds import through playasia from Australia.
New 3DS (White), YAF10025858 5, Version 9.0.0-20E.

That's pretty awesome. Thanks for posting that.
I ordered the same model from Play-Asia too and it should arrive on Wednesday. I was wondering. But, I have a Sky3DS too so I have a backup plan.
But, now I may be able to use this shiny GW that just showed up at my door today!

mastermodr94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty awesome. Thanks for posting that.
I ordered the same model from Play-Asia too and it should arrive on Wednesday. I was wondering. But, I have a Sky3DS too so I have a backup plan.
But, now I may be able to use this shiny GW that just showed up at my door today!
Yep I would bet that yours would have the same fw version as the Aus imports seem less popular because of the price but for me it was worth it to have an English system menu.

Reactions: Multiboy2k

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are there any other places to buy an Australian 3ds from? Play-asia is about 275 usd for me to order with shipping, I checked fishpond.co.nz and they show it as 296 dollars for the 3ds and international shipping, my only question is if that currency is in USD or NZ dollars. Aside from ebay australia which is like 350+ australian dollars, are there any other places to get one for a reasonable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYaFp_WnSP8