XP
Country
Update
======================================

Thanks Woxxy for the link
biggrin.gif

/Runs off to play some more on my EZFA -(Works withou the need of a patch)-

Thanks to some one letting me know on irc

Don't know if this works 100% as my brother has my flash advance 2 but this is meant to me a fix
for the saves. Give it a shot and let me know.

Patch with FAT8

SMA4 SAVE CRACKED FOR F2A BY BIGFRED

http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/oz/gbanetwo...M4_SAVE_FIX.zip

A

A7mag3ddon

This game works fine ony my Flash2Advance 128mbit Turbo. You need the IPS from the sticky in the main forum and just patch it.

A7

-KyRoS-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this one corrupt saves of other games (ie. how big is the save file) and also does it work with littlewriter?

Peffe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mad.gif
when i saved mario4 all other savegames from other games have been deleted
frown.gif

i have f2a and pogoshell 1.2 .... and no more savegames
frown.gif

BAUKstEr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game works now, but it still reports the savegame data is corrupted. Then it spits out a what seems to be a debug list of savegame contents...

G

Geezer

The game works now, but it still reports the savegame data is corrupted. Then it spits out a what seems to be a debug list of savegame contents...
This happens with me also and is because the game is actually being forced to use 64k i think.. its a bit messed up still as the save game is actually completely invisable to pogoshell however so far the saved game seems to be working fine despite the corruption errors, however i am sure once i pass the 64k barrier i will be screwed...
blink.gif

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAUKstEr, what cart do you have?
I dont get the savegame data is corrupted message on my FA256, and does anyone know if the patch works on the extreme carts?
Yes, the patch works on Xtreme carts. I flashed the patched rom to my 512 Xtreme.
It erases all the saves I had for the games already on my cart though!
tongue.gif

If you have saves for other games on your cart, they will be erased by the SMA4 rom after you get the 'savegame data is corrupted' message .
I re-flashed some saves for the other games on my cart, after adding the SMA4 rom and saving a file for it, but once I play SMA4 it clears the other save files again.
So this rom works and will save, but no saves for other games when playing this rom!
unsure.gif

At least EZFA owners can play this properly.

J

jadaramiro

does this mean dat wit this fix u can now flash it 2 a cart and no errors will occur on a regular gba?

Viper20184

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
uhh is that carts using Pogoshell? Im using an XG1 and i have the patched SMA4 on there with another game and the save seems to be alright... checked the save on the other game... then started SMA4 .. let it do its "Data is Corrupt" and its debug thing... played.. saved then went back to the other game and the save was still there. WOOT THANK YOU PEOPLE OR PERSON WHO MADE THIS PATCH

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This happens with me also and is because the game is actually being forced to use 64k i think.. its a bit messed up still as the save game is actually completely invisable to pogoshell however so far the saved game seems to be working fine despite the corruption errors, however i am sure once i pass the 64k barrier i will be screwed...
blink.gif
i don't think you will be able to pass that barrier, since the game uses 128k for e-reader-purposes, so unless you have an e-reader you won't pass the barrier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ