OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1072 - Lego Drome Racers USA 64 Mbits (Evasion)

1072.PNG
1072-2.PNG

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

Crusader

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I agree! Only problem is that sometimes you can't see the curves but nevertheless amazing for a lego game! I also like that drag racing

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Excellent game I flashed the Europ version yesterday for the very first time although I have the Euro version every since it came out.

The only bad thing about it is that there's just one music track, but the track is awesome.

Looking at all these ROMs makes me realize that I have TONES of them to download for some reason I stopped at 994 Naruto, I have everything up until that.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
wow... i'm glad someone sugested me to try this game. this truly has to be one of top 3 driving games for GBA. i'm not gonna say number 1... cause i love my v-rally... but this is damn good. but... i found one glitch. after geting a boost... i used a turbo i picked up... started going like, 450mph... hit a wall... and it must have been an edge of a polygon cause i just got stuck there and that was that. end of my race. oh well. but still... damn good game. bring on the Wipeout Advance... (pretty please)... hopefuly if they do release that "air race" game (as seen on pocket.ign.com as "blue roses game engine demo") it will be as good as this... except wipeout-tastic.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1