New: 0956 - Bokujou Monogatari - Mineral Town (J)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well there are plenty of games on it's way which will keep us entertained for a while such as Golden Sun 2, Pokemon, Megaman Battle Network 3 and Advance Wars 2.
smile.gif

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
i understanded that
1. your name, the option bottom left changes the letters so you can put your name in english
2. your birthday, you choose season and day
3. i dont know what is this exactly, but if you press select you'll see it top center
4. your pets name.
thats all i got

KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
the graphics are good in my opinion, well they looks kind of harvest moon for nintendo 64
tongue.gif

*EDIT*

ups
ohmy.gif
, graphics are great, but they arent like nntendo 64's one
biggrin.gif
(sorry, i think playing too much is getting me blind B) )

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
COME ON ptam, I mean the rom has barely been out of a day and you're already asking for a patch. Most games arn't translated except for a few mainly because they are guarenteed (almost) to be released shotly. In this case I doubt that this is going to happen with this game. Look at Golden Sun 2 for example. We had to wait for nearly a year for it after it was released in jap and it was one of the most wanted gba games ever. I don't remember there being any traslations for it right ?
And Zoids Saga STILL hasn't been translated yet, and it one of THE FIRST GBA GAMES to be released.

K

kefka

Did you not pay attention to anything said in this thread? Read the post that Dice made.
blink.gif
That should be enough for you to figure it out.

ptam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sleep.gif
Sorry, its been a long night with work n all, i'll just wait a week or two for the US rom to turn up, or learn japanese, whichever is quicker!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la