Homebrew NES and SNES Forwarder Channels

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I just ran into a recent problem this morning. My SNES and NES forwarder channels cant find my SD card yet the card and the emulators run perfectly from the Homebrew Channel. Ids there something I'm missing or is there a newer version of the forwarding channels? As always, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you changed anything since they were working, I.E installed anything new? My best guess would be your IOS 35 the forwarder needs as an entry to run the app, or try formatting your wii sd card and recopying everything back to it, i had similar happen once before but all was well when i formated my sd card again

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:
Have you changed anything since they were working, I.E installed anything new? My best guess would be your IOS 35 the forwarder needs as an entry to run the app, or try formatting your wii sd card and recopying everything back to it, i had similar happen once before but all was well when i formated my sd card again

Sorry it took me forever to get back to you but I tried re formatting my card and trying again and I still get the same problem

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
try updating your IOS35 to a newer version if you can, some forwarders need it or the channels wont run(blacks screens, returns to SM), if that doesn't work try different forwarders or try a older rev of the emus as that also could be a factor

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
try updating your IOS35 to a newer version if you can, some forwarders need it or the channels wont run(blacks screens, returns to SM), if that doesn't work try different forwarders or try a older rev of the emus as that also could be a factor

I updated both the SNES and NES emus. Im not so keen on changing Ios35 because I don't want to botch up cioscorp nor the homebrew channel. I could try new forwarders. The emus work perfectly when played directly from the Homebrew Chanel so new forwarders might be needed.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
the recent versions of the emus work with the current forwarder i use, so its a user end error somewhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade