• Total voters

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
victory144 said:
Royusmc said:
Can you set this to auto load a game unless the 1 button is held down for menu option and if there is no disk found return to the wii menu. The reason I want this is usbloader gx dose not allow for disk loading so I want to use this to load the disk only. Thanks for any help.

Can you set this to auto load a game unless the 1 button is held down for menu option > This feature is implemented since the first relase !! ....

and if there is no disk found return to the wii menu > This one i cant; because sincerely I do not know .... Maybe it will implemented in the future ....

Good Luck...

Edit:
A new version added ..Check the first page ....
Thanks for ansering me so quickly. I know that this will auto load a game I just wanted to give as much info as I could. As for what I wanted which was to return to the wii menu if no game was found in the disk drive. It is ok I just wanted to ask and hope for the best. Thanks for this loader it dose a great job till someone from the usb loader gx team finaly adds loading from the disk drive.

Pir8pete

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have used google but can't find a .wad version of this -> "NeoGamma R7 Autoboot Language + Video Default **Loading Now Its Graphic**.rar (401.84 KB)" , as i'd like to have it perm. on my wii to run it like as a channel, not from the hbc on my SD card everytime.

anyhelp in pointing me in the proper direction! would be great

or how do i make a .wad from the .dol?

or someone could upload a .wad version to say a some where on the net could tell me where to search it
smile.gif

or pm me

UPDATE:

I just used wadder from wedder.net and opened one of Vegeta's old R6 autoboot .wad and put in the .dol from this one!

To help others, look at rapidshare.com/files/282398161/ for the file name NeoGammaR7-auto-WAD.rar.html I have uploaded it there

victory144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
"Pir8pete" If you've tested your modified channel, so please upload that to Mediafire so i can incorporate that in the folder, cuz i do not have a time to creating / testing that for now ... Thanks

Thanks "Littlegreenmen" but i do not think that is possible ....Also as WiiPower Said in his official topic of Neogamma, Cover art will never be implemented ...

"King Of Chaos" this will be great... if WiiPower implement that in the new relase ....

Good luck...

buggers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are so many files on your mediafile account i am having a hard time figuring out which file i need.

i have a USA wii running 4.1U.

i am looking for the R7 version that adds a channel and has the latest graphics (loading graphic)

jfireyall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, new here...sorry for the totally noob question, but how do i turn the .dol file into a wad i can install as a channel? thank you!

nevermind...found all the info i needed at wadder.net

PyroJing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pir8pete said:
I have used google but can't find a .wad version of this -> "NeoGamma R7 Autoboot Language + Video Default **Loading Now Its Graphic**.rar (401.84 KB)" , as i'd like to have it perm. on my wii to run it like as a channel, not from the hbc on my SD card everytime.

anyhelp in pointing me in the proper direction! would be great

or how do i make a .wad from the .dol?

or someone could upload a .wad version to say a some where on the net could tell me where to search it
smile.gif

or pm me

UPDATE:

I just used wadder from wedder.net and opened one of Vegeta's old R6 autoboot .wad and put in the .dol from this one!

To help others, look at rapidshare.com/files/282398161/ for the file name NeoGammaR7-auto-WAD.rar.html I have uploaded it there
can you upload it again and send me a link in a PM?

derekisme123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm i got a problem =/
when i click start on the wii backup launcher page my screen turns black and doesnt do anything
and im new to all this

victory144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
derekisme123 said:
umm i got a problem =/
when i click start on the wii backup launcher page my screen turns black and doesnt do anything
and im new to all this

Install a cIOS38 rev14 first...
Use Wad Manager 1.5 to install last version of NeoGamma Channel ...
Then it should work ...

Good Luck...

dvernb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
victory144 said:
derekisme123 said:
umm i got a problem =/
and im new to all this

Install a cIOS38 rev14 first...
Use Wad Manager 1.5 to install last version of NeoGamma Channel ...
Then it should work ...

Good Luck...

I'm in the same situation as victory144. I have the same problem and I am new at this too.

I do have cIOS38 rev14 and Neogamma R7 installed.

I've been searching and searching for the answer to this and would appreciate any help. TIA.

R8IaSrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried using the NeoGamma R7 I found for download somewhere on this site. It didn't recognize the hard drive I tried. I'll try burning a disc, but it seems those never work, unless you buy a certain type of disk and then if it happens... to go right it works. So it seems I need to do it by usb, but my external enclose isn't recognized, what flashdrive or SD card would NeoGamma for sure recognize?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock