NeoDs0.2.0

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by makertoo, Mar 11, 2010.

Mar 11, 2010

NeoDs0.2.0 by makertoo at 10:30 AM (968 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. makertoo
    OP

Newcomer makertoo Newbie

United States
    Hello
    I've downloaded NeoDs0.2.0 for my acekard 2i (im using official firmware) and now when I'm launching it it doesn't detect any game that I've downloaded from web (in .neo form) nor those who i have converted by myself using a bios except "KOF98"
    Why? Helllllllllllllp
    thanks (h)

2. kineticUk

Member kineticUk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=110182

I followed the guide here, am kinda new to neods too and it took me a little while to figure everything out but I just read that its all there.
    You must get the MAME versions of the games you like then convert them for neods.

Hope this is some help.

3. ibis_87

Member ibis_87 GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    If the emulator itself launches all right it's not a problem of the cart. Try to check the readme file again- did you put the ROMs in the correct folder? Sure the conversion was all right?

4. makertoo
    OP

Newcomer makertoo Newbie

United States
    Yes I'm sure that the conversion was all right I'v got the neo roms and I'm sure it's MAME VERSION ( with .Bin not .rom ) .I've tried to download neo ds roms from here -snip- and the same thing

5. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Please don't link to sites that have copyrighted material. You are new, so I won't warn you this time, other than to say not to do it again. I also edited your post to remove the link.

You have to put the ROMs in the root of the card, that means not in any folders. I really wish the dude that made this emu would have updated at least once more to add folder support. It looks messy to have the NeoGeo games hanging off the root of the card like that.

6. makertoo
    OP

Newcomer makertoo Newbie

United States
    thanks bro it was that [​IMG]
    ok promise next time