Homebrew Neel help with Radiant Dawn vWii

LeYo151

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi everybody, I'm having some problems with the game Radiant Dawn and I was hoping somebody could help me. Basically, the game can read a save from it's game cube prequel Path of Radiance to get some extra content, and I do have a save from PoR, but I cannot get RD to read it. I think I play PoR with Nintendont while RD with vWii (Btw, sorry if I'm not being really specific about things, I don't really know a lot about wii u homebrew). First, I tried just to directly play the game and see If it naturally would recognize the PoR save, but it didn't. Then, I tried using SaveMii, a save manager, to see if I could import a save file of RD I got from Dolphin which recognized the PoR save, but SaveMii doesn't recognize the game to import/export saves. After that, I tried using the vWii save file menu to import the same save file I made with Dolphin, but it says that the data can't be transfered. And that's basically it. Is there a way I can get RD on vWii to recognize the PoR save file? Or get to import a save file that has recognized it?. I use mochacfw with the wiiuexploit.xyz method by the way.

20231118_193603.jpg
20231118_193616.jpg
20231118_192058.jpg

Last edited by LeYo151,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
this will never work on vwii...

radiant dawn is a wii game
path of radiance is a gc game

if they did interact they would read the original gc memory card slot to find the save, vwii has no gc memory card slot therefore the wii game cant read it, the game will not look for the save game on usb or sd card because its not coded to do that at all the only codding nintendo did for the wii game was to look to the gc memory card slot to see the save.

You would need someone to actually hack and mod radiant dawn to look for the savefile on usb or sd which i dont think anyone will actually do, your better off just get an already made savefile with the stuff unlocked on to your wii.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y