Hacking Need to install BotW on my Wii U

5acrifice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to install a legitimate copy of BotW on my Wii U and have the vWii hacked and stuff online blocked (I know I sound noobish) so I can access the HBL. I want to know.. how can I do the 1.1.10 or whatever update and still keep everything working? Is it as simple as unblocking everything and then redoing it after the install?

Thanks

5acrifice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just to be 100% clear - the vWii can remain hacked and there is no issue. I have not yet installed the HBL to a NDS game so I've been accessing it from the browser. I am currently on 5.5.1. As I've read - there is no actual system update just a day one patch for dlc? I am sorry for asking questions that have obviously been answered on here but I tried searching and found only partial answers.

Thanks again

Last edited by 5acrifice,

ShinkoNet

Obsessed with Touhou
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The latest update to the Wii U is 5.5.1. You can't update higher than that. So, the update it wants to install is an update to the game, fixing bugs or adding DLC. It is perfectly safe to update the game, just make sure to block all of nintendo's domains again after you have updated it.

5acrifice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Followup question: So now that it is installed and I've switched back to my original connection set-up blocking everything - I can purchase the season pass or whatever and do the same thing? At some point I wanted to inject the HBL into a DS game. Would unblocking those domains with that installed get me banned? I am trying to gauge how long I have before I should install the launcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...