Hacking Need some help hacking wii

thecheesynacho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I used the search function hundreds of times looking around for some advice to piece together, but I couldn't find anything. Could anyone out there can give me some advice or help me out please?

My Wii was bought in Japan and I used AnyRegion Changer to change everything to English/USA. First, I used this to hack my wii and proceeded to install darkcorp lite on it. My friend, who isn't very good at hacking, installed it for the virgin wii. I downloaded resident evil for ntsc-u but it didn't work.

Then, I started hacking my wii with this guide using the ntsc system menu wad. My wii is in English and even when I check the system menu it says it's 4.2U. After hacking it, I decided to try and use neogamma to load the downloaded game, and it worked. I played it for an hour or two and tried loading it again, but it stopped working.

Now I can't even load games normally on the wii channel. Could anyone please help me out or give me some advice?

thecheesynacho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another issue has come up just today, I hope you guys can help me out!

Just yesterday I re-installed cIOS 249 rev 17 to be used by neogamma for my backup loader. Today I turned on my wii to play a game and neogamma had an error that said there was no dvd inside. Could anyone help me out? Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D