Need some help hacking wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by thecheesynacho, Jun 25, 2010.

1. thecheesynacho
    OP

thecheesynacho Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2010
    United States
    Ok, so I used the search function hundreds of times looking around for some advice to piece together, but I couldn't find anything. Could anyone out there can give me some advice or help me out please?

My Wii was bought in Japan and I used AnyRegion Changer to change everything to English/USA. First, I used this to hack my wii and proceeded to install darkcorp lite on it. My friend, who isn't very good at hacking, installed it for the virgin wii. I downloaded resident evil for ntsc-u but it didn't work.

Then, I started hacking my wii with this guide using the ntsc system menu wad. My wii is in English and even when I check the system menu it says it's 4.2U. After hacking it, I decided to try and use neogamma to load the downloaded game, and it worked. I played it for an hour or two and tried loading it again, but it stopped working.

Now I can't even load games normally on the wii channel. Could anyone please help me out or give me some advice?

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    if ur wii is not 4.3, then just remod it using the simplistic mod again, or use NUSAD instead

3. thecheesynacho
    OP

thecheesynacho Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2010
    United States
    Thanks for the quick reply, I'll have a go at it tomorrow morning.

4. thecheesynacho
    OP

thecheesynacho Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2010
    United States
    Hey XFlak, thanks a lot! The NUSAD worked perfectly and I can load games again on my disc channel! But now neogamma r8 won't load backups

5. George Dawes

George Dawes Wanker

Nov 11, 2009
    Chad
    your wife's corpus uteri
    Did you reinstall a cIOS?

6. thecheesynacho
    OP

thecheesynacho Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2010
    United States
    Yea, I installed all the cIOS inside the wad folder of the NUSAD

7. thecheesynacho
    OP

thecheesynacho Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2010
    United States
    Another issue has come up just today, I hope you guys can help me out!

Just yesterday I re-installed cIOS 249 rev 17 to be used by neogamma for my backup loader. Today I turned on my wii to play a game and neogamma had an error that said there was no dvd inside. Could anyone help me out? Thank you