Homebrew Need PKMN Sav (16 Badges + Maybe Red) Legit as possible plz

data1880

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried googling but only found 2 saves. both have been super messed with thru Pokesav. i need a good .sav of heartgold or soulsilver that has all 16 badges. red beaten would be awesome but not necessary.

2lazy2name

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
data1880 said:
i tried googling but only found 2 saves. both have been super messed with thru Pokesav. i need a good .sav of heartgold or soulsilver that has all 16 badges. red beaten would be awesome but not necessary.
What's the fun of that if you barely do anything in the game and almost everything is done?
For me, I'd rather start new game and train the Pokemon myself by grinding but, yeah you should actually try to beat the game yourself.

D

Deleted-236924

Instead of imposing your way of playing the game to other people, what if you tried to help?
Who knows, (s)he might need the save file to go catch a certain Pokémon at a certain place to trade with his/her own game.
Or (s)he might just like to poke around finished save files.

Since you can't find a save file anywhere, what you could do is ask someone who doesn't mind to complete a save file for you.

Or you could start a save file yourself and use Pokésav only to get to Lv 100 to finish the game easily.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a soul silver .sav 100% legit but in think your going to use it to show off to your friends.... so no, complete the game like i did (w/o cheating)

edit: nds emulation?

mr.spickle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no point even playing a game if your just going to start with it all completed. If you want a finished save data so much, why don't you just win the game yourself?

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is at least one reason for said save game, making other 12 year old kids cry with perfect pokemon and ultra movesets.

its the only reason i played battle revolution, specifically to make my sister cry
smile.gif
and 12 year olds online. i am pushing 30, my sister is 25, yes, i realize we're messed up. screw you all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays