Need PKMN Sav (16 Badges + Maybe Red) Legit as possible plz

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by data1880, May 1, 2010.

1. data1880
    OP

Newcomer data1880 Newbie

United States
    i tried googling but only found 2 saves. both have been super messed with thru Pokesav. i need a good .sav of heartgold or soulsilver that has all 16 badges. red beaten would be awesome but not necessary.

2. 2lazy2name

Newcomer 2lazy2name Member

United States
    What's the fun of that if you barely do anything in the game and almost everything is done?
    For me, I'd rather start new game and train the Pokemon myself by grinding but, yeah you should actually try to beat the game yourself.

3. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Instead of imposing your way of playing the game to other people, what if you tried to help?
    Who knows, (s)he might need the save file to go catch a certain Pokémon at a certain place to trade with his/her own game.
    Or (s)he might just like to poke around finished save files.

Since you can't find a save file anywhere, what you could do is ask someone who doesn't mind to complete a save file for you.

Or you could start a save file yourself and use Pokésav only to get to Lv 100 to finish the game easily.

4. The Pi

Member The Pi Lurker

United Kingdom
    i have a soul silver .sav 100% legit but in think your going to use it to show off to your friends.... so no, complete the game like i did (w/o cheating)

edit: nds emulation?

5. mr.spickle

Newcomer mr.spickle Member

Australia
    There is no point even playing a game if your just going to start with it all completed. If you want a finished save data so much, why don't you just win the game yourself?

6. akamaru_ds

Newcomer akamaru_ds Newbie

Mexico
    well maybe you could use Pokemon project save editor (PPSE)
    and edit your own save
    like pokesav but portable

7. palasx

Newcomer palasx Advanced Member

United States
    there is at least one reason for said save game, making other 12 year old kids cry with perfect pokemon and ultra movesets.

its the only reason i played battle revolution, specifically to make my sister cry [​IMG] and 12 year olds online. i am pushing 30, my sister is 25, yes, i realize we're messed up. screw you all.