bakinbacon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downloaded a Goldeneye Rom for DS and put the .nds file in the SD card. I tried starting up the game and after the loading screen, it went to a black blank screen. Is there any fix?

BTW: i'm using R4.

Kasmember17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a similar problem. I get a black screen too. I have an AceKard 2.1 with the latest firmware.(Official Version 4.23)

Can I get conformation?

More info: It goes to a blue Loading image and then the text flashes pink and then goes to a black screen.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kasmember17 said:
I'm having a similar problem. I get a black screen too. I have an AceKard 2.1 with the latest firmware.(Official Version 4.23)

Can I get conformation?

More info: It goes to a blue Loading image and then the text flashes pink and then goes to a black screen.

Number one dont use official use akaio 1.8.1 it works alot better than official and has better compatibility

http://filetrip.net/f21926-AKAIO-1-8-1.html

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
as-jb007bs.rar

filename of the new bond game (James Bond 007: Blood Stone) check ds-scene if you don't believe me.

whoops wrong thread, my bad

Kasmember17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yusuo said:
Kasmember17 said:

Can I get conformation?

Number one dont use official use akaio 1.8.1 it works alot better than official and has better compatibility

http://filetrip.net/f21926-AKAIO-1-8-1.html

Thanks ill try that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello