Hacking Need help with GBA Exploader...

Globe99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay first of all I bought an EZFlash 3-in-1 V slot 2 card about a year ago and it didn't work, I found out that I got one with a dead battery, so I sent for another one.

The new one I got worked for a while, but now it's all weird...when I load gba exploader (0.58b, the latest one I could find) no game titles show up, and the program will freeze if I go into NOR mode. Also it seems like the game "mother 3" is permanently in NOR mode/gba slot whatever. I can ONLY play that game, even if I deleted the rom from my sd card. And I can save on that game, so I doubt the ezflash is broken. It seems like gba exploader is broken.

I took two pictures with my cellphone (hence the crap quality - sorry!) to show you the other weird stuff going on.

When I said that no game titles show up earlier, it also comes with "0 MB" off to the side, and if I try to run the "game" I get a weird green/black glitchy screen.

2nia2ba.jpg

2rrouqd.jpg

I just want a simple solution to this. What am I doing wrong? I've deleted gba exploader and tried other versions, and they don't recognize the 3 in 1 card at all. Anytime I try 0.58b it does this.

Do I need a new slot-2 card, or is there something I can download to fix this? Please help me!!!!

huruvida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Globe99 said:
Okay, I got a new microSD but it's still doing the same thing. Ideas?
hate2.gif

this maybe helps:
I heard somewhere that is is possible to restart the 3in1 so that it is as it was from the beginning... But I haven't found out how.
tongue.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try this version:
http://filetrip.net/f9372-GBA-ExpLoader-0-58b0.html

I can run gba exploader fine in a SCDS1. The only way I can get that to do that is to use a autotrim program to transfer the files over and it lopped off more than it is suppose to.

Just drag and drop the files over from the computer and not with a program.

It should look like this:
IMG_130073b.jpg

IMG_130074b.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
  • wiihackZlol @ wiihackZlol:
    hey anyone here?
    wiihackZlol @ wiihackZlol: hey anyone here?