Need help with GBA Exploader...

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Globe99, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Globe99
    OP

Globe99 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    Okay first of all I bought an EZFlash 3-in-1 V slot 2 card about a year ago and it didn't work, I found out that I got one with a dead battery, so I sent for another one.

The new one I got worked for a while, but now it's all weird...when I load gba exploader (0.58b, the latest one I could find) no game titles show up, and the program will freeze if I go into NOR mode. Also it seems like the game "mother 3" is permanently in NOR mode/gba slot whatever. I can ONLY play that game, even if I deleted the rom from my sd card. And I can save on that game, so I doubt the ezflash is broken. It seems like gba exploader is broken.

I took two pictures with my cellphone (hence the crap quality - sorry!) to show you the other weird stuff going on.

When I said that no game titles show up earlier, it also comes with "0 MB" off to the side, and if I try to run the "game" I get a weird green/black glitchy screen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I just want a simple solution to this. What am I doing wrong? I've deleted gba exploader and tried other versions, and they don't recognize the 3 in 1 card at all. Anytime I try 0.58b it does this.

Do I need a new slot-2 card, or is there something I can download to fix this? Please help me!!!!

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    your microSD is either going bad or you need to DLDI patch gba exploader.

3. Globe99
    OP

Globe99 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    Okay, I got a new microSD but it's still doing the same thing. Ideas? [​IMG]

4. how_do_i_do_that

May 16, 2008
  5. huruvida

huruvida Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Sweden
    this maybe helps:
    I heard somewhere that is is possible to restart the 3in1 so that it is as it was from the beginning... But I haven't found out how. [​IMG]

6. how_do_i_do_that

May 16, 2008
    Try this version:
    http://filetrip.net/f9372-GBA-ExpLoader-0-58b0.html

I can run gba exploader fine in a SCDS1. The only way I can get that to do that is to use a autotrim program to transfer the files over and it lopped off more than it is suppose to.

Just drag and drop the files over from the computer and not with a program.

It should look like this:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!