Hacking Need help with GBA Exploader...

Globe99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay first of all I bought an EZFlash 3-in-1 V slot 2 card about a year ago and it didn't work, I found out that I got one with a dead battery, so I sent for another one.

The new one I got worked for a while, but now it's all weird...when I load gba exploader (0.58b, the latest one I could find) no game titles show up, and the program will freeze if I go into NOR mode. Also it seems like the game "mother 3" is permanently in NOR mode/gba slot whatever. I can ONLY play that game, even if I deleted the rom from my sd card. And I can save on that game, so I doubt the ezflash is broken. It seems like gba exploader is broken.

I took two pictures with my cellphone (hence the crap quality - sorry!) to show you the other weird stuff going on.

When I said that no game titles show up earlier, it also comes with "0 MB" off to the side, and if I try to run the "game" I get a weird green/black glitchy screen.

2nia2ba.jpg

2rrouqd.jpg

I just want a simple solution to this. What am I doing wrong? I've deleted gba exploader and tried other versions, and they don't recognize the 3 in 1 card at all. Anytime I try 0.58b it does this.

Do I need a new slot-2 card, or is there something I can download to fix this? Please help me!!!!

huruvida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Globe99 said:
Okay, I got a new microSD but it's still doing the same thing. Ideas?
hate2.gif

this maybe helps:
I heard somewhere that is is possible to restart the 3in1 so that it is as it was from the beginning... But I haven't found out how.
tongue.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try this version:
http://filetrip.net/f9372-GBA-ExpLoader-0-58b0.html

I can run gba exploader fine in a SCDS1. The only way I can get that to do that is to use a autotrim program to transfer the files over and it lopped off more than it is suppose to.

Just drag and drop the files over from the computer and not with a program.

It should look like this:
IMG_130073b.jpg

IMG_130074b.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: