Hardware Need help Wii Balance Board

AfanGotTheWiiOn26December

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I cleaned that a bit, too. It had white spots on it, but that is due to the plastic.
Post automatically merged:

yes, that's it. but wiimote and wii board are swapped.
Does it mean anything if the sensor bar is on the lower part? (left image)
1701886399700.png

yogirlalyssa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this:
View attachment 407617

So, the Wiimote is another factor here?
oops. sorry. that's it.

I cleaned that a bit, too. It had white spots on it, but that is due to the plastic.

Does it mean anything if the sensor bar is on the lower part? (left image)
View attachment 407619
my sensor bar is below my tv, but below is fine, too.

yogirlalyssa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing :( also, where is this "operational check" in Wii Music?

i don't know anything about wii music, but you probably got the wii balance board on ebay. you probably got one that was listed for parts or not working. always read the description (on the bottom of the page) and the condition before buying, or it's worn out from long use. it's recommend buying a new wii balance board.
btw, can you send me the link from where you bought the wii balance board?

also, can you give me the serial number of the wii balance board so i can match it with the ones found on ebay?

Last edited by yogirlalyssa,

AfanGotTheWiiOn26December

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I got it from OLX.BA, eBay in the Balkans. They said it was new. Cannot find link, deleted it :(
Big Ben Balance Board Wii
BB3251

Also, it just had pictures of women using the board. Not even the Big Ben one, just stock images.

This is the SAME EXACT thing, same seller (that scammed me), same pictures, same description, just diffrent website. It says it works, but the seller was very sketchy AND the cardboard was being held up by tape. It also said it came with a game on the cardboard (Wii Fit I believe) but there was just a blank hole.
https://opk.ba/p/-akcija-balansirajuća-daska-balance-board-wii-369878

Last edited by AfanGotTheWiiOn26December,

yogirlalyssa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it from OLX.BA, eBay in the Balkans. They said it was new. Cannot find link, deleted it :(
BB3251

Also, it just had pictures of women using the board. Not even the Big Ben one, just stock images.

This is the SAME EXACT thing, same seller (that scammed me), same pictures, same description, just diffrent website. It says it works, but the seller was very sketchy AND the cardboard was being held up by tape. It also said it came with a game on the cardboard (Wii Fit I believe) but there was just a blank hole.

i saw in the pictures that it is different than most wii balance boards.
it was a wii balance board from a different country, so the wii doesn't recognise it as a wii balance board.
trying to sync a wii balance board to a wii that are from two completely different countries just doesn't work!

BB3251

also, it looks like there is a wii u instead of a wii in the picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: