Hacking Need help from someone with a DSi and AK2i

nitro2k01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.cryptosystem.org/archives/2007/...-mode-switcher/

I don't have a DSi, so I can't check this myself. But long story short, here's a small program that can boot a DS into GBA mode. So now I'd like someone to try it on a DSi and see what happens. If you film it and upload it to Youtube, I guarantee you instant fame.
wink.gif

nitro2k01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
DSi has no GBA mode
If you are indeed an AKAIO programmer that should make you a believable source. Nevertheless, I'd like to see someone running the GBA mode switcher, with my own eyes to see what happens. When someone claimed the GB Micro still had the GBC mode, I didn't believe until I saw it with my own eyes.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't have a GBA slot, therefore you can't even use a slot 2 GBA cart with it. Even the DS won't run GBA games without a slot 2 cart. So there's no way the DSi is going to run GBA games.

-Bri

nitro2k01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bri said:
It doesn't have a GBA slot, therefore you can't even use a slot 2 GBA cart with it. Even the DS won't run GBA games without a slot 2 cart. So there's no way the DSi is going to run GBA games.

-Bri
There are these speculations that a portion of the RAM can be used instead of an actual cartridge. And even if these speculations are void, I'd like to see if it can be booted into GBA mode just out of curiosity.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
nitro2k01 said:
Bri said:

-Bri
There are these speculations that a portion of the RAM can be used instead of an actual cartridge. And even if these speculations are void, I'd like to see if it can be booted into GBA mode just out of curiosity.

I ran that program and it just gives me white screens, as expected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.