need advice on my hacked wiiu

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so i have my wiiu already hacked a long time ago using the bought game as entry point. should i still be using this or should i be looking for a newer hack? my microsd card that i used in combination with the bought game hack is not working. not sure if i should be worried or not
i was told that the wiiu destroys micro sd card and was wondering what are my options if i will not be using microsd card.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
should i be looking for a newer hack?
https://wiiu.hacks.guide

my microsd card that i used in combination with the bought game hack is not working.
Check your card with https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows).html but better prepare for needing a new one. On the other hand: How is your Wii U even working without an SD card right now? Would be new to me that (CB) Haxchi boots without an SD card (shouldn't it just show -11 on a black screen without an SD?).

i was told that the wiiu destroys micro sd card
Only if you put it into a card reader, connect that by USB to the Wii U, format it with the Wii U and then use this to store your Wii U games. There's next to no harm if you use a card in the front SD slot of the Wii U and that's even needed for all CFWs.
Granted all flash based media will die at some point: Having just X rewrites before damage is just the nature of flash. The Wii U should do almost no writes to the front SD slot through, so the card should last a really long time.

was wondering what are my options if i will not be using microsd card.
As said: You need the card. But you need it for the front slot, NOT to store games! To store games you use a proper USB harddrive with a Y cable.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try re-modding your WiiU following through each step on this guide, just remember I'm not responsible if you screw it up in the process by feeling mighty.

https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

Remember your Wii U is already modded, so you must follow the steps mentioned to clean that mod and apply a recent one.

Last edited by CMDreamer,
Reactions: jeannotte

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im assuming that my hacked method before is haxchi so is there any way i can backup or go back to haxchi? kinda sad i wont be able to access my paid games anymore
so just to make sure. the new hack is called aroma right? are there any downside to this? is this like what they called cold booting where it is permanently installed in your system?

in the site it doesnt indicate how big the size of the sd card is. whats the recommended size? also does microsd card work or do i need a real sd card?

aside from the recommended plugin from the site what do you guys recommend i also use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto