Hardware Need a O3DS DC jack

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
like the title says I need to find a DC Jack for the O3DS, my friends O3ds had a charging pin bent I tried to push it back into place for the most part it went back the charger still would go in so I tried to centre it but then the pin snapped off, So now we need to replace the DC jack on the PCB, des anyone know any reputable places to shop for this kind of item?

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ravihpa That's sort of what the inside of the jack looks like except i've only seen his 3ds so I am unsure. It's an red original 3ds, it doesn't have the plastic guard around the pins unlike the image on the webpage you linked me.

Edit: I think the first picture on the page is the back of the DC jack the second picture is what it more looks like from the outside of the console

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
ravihpa That's sort of what the inside of the jack looks like except i've only seen his 3ds so I am unsure. It's an red original 3ds, it doesn't have the plastic guard around the pins unlike the image on the webpage you linked me.

Edit: I think the first picture on the page is the back of the DC jack the second picture is what it more looks like from the outside of the console
It'll work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.