Need a few answers...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by vaati000, Feb 9, 2009.

1. vaati000
    OP

vaati000 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    My first is whether "I Shop Video Game" is a good site or not. I ask because I usually shop for multiple video games, not just one. [​IMG] Seriously, though, I used amazon previously because it was a trustworthy site my mom didn't mind buying from and I need to know if this is good too. They also had a great price on a DSTT ($10!) and I'd love to jump on that.

Anyway, I had a DSTT before, but I lost it. I loved the damned thing to a fault and am going to ask for another for my birthday, but wanted to be sure of a couple things:

1. Is the TT company still making patches on a regular basis?
    2. I had a Kingston 2 GB memory card before, but am thinking of getting a 4 GB SDHC SanDisk card; do SDHC cards run at about the same speed?
    3. I was also thinking of getting an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 for GBA purposes, but am a bit confused by how it works. Do you load the .GBA files from the Slot-1 card? And how so?

Many thanks in advance!

EDIT: Never mind I Shop VG; Deal Extreme has better prices. Are they a trustworthy site, then?

2. mudbone

mudbone Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2009
    United States
    Deal Extreme is OK if your not in a hurry to get what you are ordering! If you are in the US it will take atleast 2 to 3 weeks normally to get your products!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice