Hacking Need a few answers...

vaati000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first is whether "I Shop Video Game" is a good site or not. I ask because I usually shop for multiple video games, not just one.
tongue.gif
Seriously, though, I used amazon previously because it was a trustworthy site my mom didn't mind buying from and I need to know if this is good too. They also had a great price on a DSTT ($10!) and I'd love to jump on that.

Anyway, I had a DSTT before, but I lost it. I loved the damned thing to a fault and am going to ask for another for my birthday, but wanted to be sure of a couple things:

1. Is the TT company still making patches on a regular basis?
2. I had a Kingston 2 GB memory card before, but am thinking of getting a 4 GB SDHC SanDisk card; do SDHC cards run at about the same speed?
3. I was also thinking of getting an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 for GBA purposes, but am a bit confused by how it works. Do you load the .GBA files from the Slot-1 card? And how so?

Many thanks in advance!

EDIT: Never mind I Shop VG; Deal Extreme has better prices. Are they a trustworthy site, then?

mudbone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deal Extreme is OK if your not in a hurry to get what you are ordering! If you are in the US it will take atleast 2 to 3 weeks normally to get your products!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"