Need a cheapest flashcard possible

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by primeboss, Feb 22, 2008.

Feb 22, 2008
  1. primeboss
    OP

Newcomer primeboss Advanced Member

United States
    I have a supercard Sd and works completly fine. I just dont want anything to stick out my ds lite any more. I dont care for gba support. I dont care if it is Slot 1 or 2.

All i really need is good nds support. Play the newest game with ease. I dont mind patching

So far the cheapest i saw was the ewin2 micro sd-no stick model for 3.99 + 8.99 shipping from sky2k

2. Agjsdfd

Member Agjsdfd My title

Well the cheapest for best quality is DSTT. But still its around 30-50 shipped.
    I woudnt go for ewin2. Am not sure which passcard works for that..

3. xJonny

Member xJonny ...

Your best option is probably a Slot-1 card.

You can get a DSTT off dealextreme for under $30 or you could try to find a cheap R4 or EDGE for a similar price.

4. Agjsdfd

Member Agjsdfd My title

Yeah you can also get Supercard DS1 for 35 from DX. But remember if you order something from dealextreme, you need to be extremly patience.

5. DaMummy

Member DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    the dstt and edge are your cheapest slot-1 carts, both are under $30 i believe at dx, my sister uses a dstt with nothing but perfect results with any game

6. Artheido

Member Artheido GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    It's near to impossible to get a flashcart for less than $20. Don't bother, if you do find one, it's not worth the purchase.

7. DarkAura

Member DarkAura Offline

Canada
    The only thing I can think of that is under 20 bucks is like an EZFlash 3-in-1. Otherwise, everything else will cost at least $30. Borrow some money or something. [​IMG]