• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coolperez8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried GbaEmu4DS (Whatever it's called, I think this site features it) and I boot up Pokemon Fire Red, Just Putting Certain Options... BAM! Red Screen. Also I've noticed on the R4 Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Freezing/Crashing (Usually When I Move The DS) and also Certain Homebrew Games Not Working... Such as: Any DS Game Maker Game. (The Screen Flickers White For 1/4 A Second Then Black Screens & Stays Like That) Oh... A Typo... :P

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Coolperez8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Btw I know this is off-topic... but do you know how to get an HTML signature like you have?
My sig's not HTML, it's a custom PHP-generated image thing. You'd need a web host with PHP+GD support to use it (so image hosts like photobucket and tinypic and such will not work).

Coolperez8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sig's not HTML, it's a custom PHP-generated image thing. You'd need a web host with PHP+GD support to use it (so image hosts like photobucket and tinypic and such will not work).
I know this is also off topic, but your signature said you could draw people: draw mine exactly as is (clean, no signatures of any sort) but high resolution, I lost the original image so I copied off my youtube channel...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I know this is also off topic, but your signature said you could draw people: draw mine exactly as is (clean, no signatures of any sort) but high resolution, I lost the original image so I copied off my youtube channel...
Oh no, I draw really shitty stuff, check the examples in the thread, it's a joke for laughs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol